Scotland The Brave!

Max Power

how thick are the 45s?

when votes go to the counting station each box from the polling station is individually counted to make sure no votes are missing or added. then they are separated into who you voted for

the neds think this first process is vote rigging because, wait for it, they have a video which shows the boxes been emptied then counted and all vote been stacked in the same pilewacko.png

thick as pig sh*t

It's frightening to think what Scotland would have been like once the euphoria of getting independence had died down. A land divided I would think.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a couple of videos supposedly showing counting staff putting yes votes on the no pile, they actually showed someone sorting paper, nothing more definite than that. The commentator was calling these people traitorous scum and suggesting all sorts of things. It worried me as the staff were clearly identifiable.

I saw a couple of videos supposedly showing counting staff putting yes votes on the no pile, they actually showed someone sorting paper, nothing more definite than that. The commentator was calling these people traitorous scum and suggesting all sorts of things. It worried me as the staff were clearly identifiable.

I saw such a video. There was another agenda as the commentator was making a very anti Monarchy point. It struck me that the video could easily have been rigged.

There are issues of electoral fraud relating to young voters being allowed to register anonymously. But I am not sure I believe anything as blatant as putting Yes votes in No piles - or vice versa - could have happened.

I saw such a video. There was another agenda as the commentator was making a very anti Monarchy point. It struck me that the video could easily have been rigged.

There are issues of electoral fraud relating to young voters being allowed to register anonymously. But I am not sure I believe anything as blatant as putting Yes votes in No piles - or vice versa - could have happened.

they had people from both sides to check plus the electoral commission, no one raised concerns on the night plus the electoral commission have explained its the count been shown before they are separated into yes/no

each voting paper has a watermark so over the next few weeks they will be able to tell who voted yes/no

Watching Question Time last night, it seems that the Independence camp still don't get it, and are huffing and puffing about the result. I can't help thinking that if the result had gone their way, there'd be cold porridge for the Better Together voters with no hope whatsoever (barring Scottish financial ruin) of a referendum rerun in the next hundred years, if ever. Yet senior SNP politicians and their supporters are only accepting temporary defeat or deferred independence for the next five or ten years. What hand of hope would they have held out to the 'No' voters if the results were the other way around ?

Watching Question Time last night, it seems that the Independence camp still don't get it, and are huffing and puffing about the result. I can't help thinking that if the result had gone their way, there'd be cold porridge for the Better Together voters with no hope whatsoever (barring Scottish financial ruin) of a referendum rerun in the next hundred years, if ever. Yet senior SNP politicians and their supporters are only accepting temporary defeat or deferred independence for the next five or ten years. What hand of hope would they have held out to the 'No' voters if the results were the other way around ?

Gordon Brown promised to stand in the Scottish Parliament to right all wrongs

>the Independence camp still don't get it, and are huffing and puffing about the result.

They have a point.

The Returns Officer was named as Lewin, Charles Buster - with a forwarding address as HMP Jurby.

post-35120-0-85862500-1411752228_thumb.jpg

TBT.

how come you understand how the big debate with robertshaw is "fixed" but not the scottish "referendum"?

is it the scale? what do you think is the difference in credibility? is it because you can "see" how it was done?

Archived