Israel claims become clarified

spook

Isn't it a tad ironic that you raise antisemitism and then reference The Daily Mail, a newspaper that was outright antisemitic in the run up to WWII.

I still maintain my position that the governments of both sides involved in the particular are conflict are twats, my opinion has nothing to do with them being either Jewish or Muslim it is based on their actions towards their fellow human.

Isn't it a tad ironic that you raise antisemitism and then reference The Daily Mail, a newspaper that was outright antisemitic in the run up to WWII.

I still maintain my position that the governments of both sides involved in the particular are conflict are twats, my opinion has nothing to do with them being either Jewish or Muslim it is based on their actions towards their fellow human.

The period interbellum ended in 1939. A lot of water has passed over a lot of bridges since then.

The period interbellum ended in 1939. A lot of water has passed over a lot of bridges since then.

Thankfully true, but The Daily Mail remains a hateful rag of a newspaper.

You present a false equivalency, as usual. Hamas is a terrorist organisation which deliberately maximises civilian casualties; the Israeli Government is a democracy with rule of law and they go out of their way to minimise civilian casualties. But don't get any of that get in the way of your logical fallacy.

Thankfully true, but The Daily Mail remains a hateful rag of a newspaper.

Does it matter what the media is if what is presented is true?

You present a false equivalency, as usual. Hamas is a terrorist organisation which deliberately maximises civilian casualties; the Israeli Government is a democracy with rule of law and they go out of their way to minimise civilian casualties. But don't get any of that get in the way of your logical fallacy.

No doubt this can go on forever on circles but I'm not presenting any logical fallacy or false equivalency, I am merely presenting my own opinion. Believe it or not we are allowed to have our own opinions. I am not arguing in support of the Jewish or the Muslim side in this conflict. What I see is innocent people being killed on both sides as a result of the actions of each other government and associated forces, hence my own opinion those governments are twats. The sooner people see each other for what they are, just people, the better. Sadly I cannot see that happening soon.

No doubt this can go on forever on circles but I'm not presenting any logical fallacy or false equivalency, I am merely presenting my own opinion. Believe it or not we are allowed to have our own opinions. I am not arguing in support of the Jewish or the Muslim side in this conflict. What I see is innocent people being killed on both sides as a result of the actions of each other government and associated forces, hence my own opinion those governments are twats. The sooner people see each other for what they are, just people, the better. Sadly I cannot see that happening soon.

You have a right to your own opinion; you do not have a right to your own facts. As usual, you totally misrepresent the conflict. It isn't a dispute between Jews and Muslims; it's between the state of Israel and a terrorist organisation. Yes, the terrorist organisation see it as a Jewish versus Muslim conflict, but the state of Israel is most certainly not engaged in a war on Muslims. You must get your news from Al Jazeera or something.

(speechless)

You have a right to your own opinion; you do not have a right to your own facts. As usual, you totally misrepresent the conflict. It isn't a dispute between Jews and Muslims; it's between the state of Israel and a terrorist organisation. Yes, the terrorist organisation see it as a Jewish versus Muslim conflict, but the state of Israel is most certainly not engaged in a war on Muslims. You must get your news from Al Jazeera or something.

But the geographical facts of the matter state that Israel is (and has since 1947) been engaged in a land grab to expand the borders of the state. Some might see that as waging a war on Muslims as the people that are being dispersed are Muslim. Even if you take the standpoint that Israel has a legitimate right to exist the clear facts of their aspirations to expand are clear to see.

Ll they are doing if indeed it is a policy based on nothing more than territorial expansion is taking land that is theirs under the UN mandate when it was established as part of the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire

Good luck to them.

They should never have expected the 1947 land for peace deal to be upheld by the Arabs and should have stuck to their guns and not settled for a fraction of what was theirs by right and by law.

Buts that's by the by. What matters is that once again during conflict that was NOT started by the Israelis the Arabs, in this case hamas, have been shown to have been lying through their teeth ----

And once again the antisemitic low life whooped in joy thinking that they had found something to pillory Israel for.

Plus ca change, eh.

Archived