Euromanx & Emerald

partypolitics

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest Joe Airlines Ltd.

In co-operation with the following companies.

Kwik Fit Fitters Ltd Nepal. Ground Crew. (Only available on Sundays)

We Fly Miracles Ltd. Employment agency for cabin crew.

Mc Donalds Ltd. In flight junk food.

Aircraft rented from Wogga Bonger Ltd, under contract from Fly Boy Express Ltd.

Both Congo registered.

In the event of an air crash.

Who ya gonner call!!!!?

Flight Busters! :D

Notice I have not put anyone down eh?

Neither Bill or I put anyone down on the Thread in question. You were the one that was blundering on about constructive comments without actually making any yourself.

I apologise to partypolitics for being involved in Vader's thread hijack.

Perhaps a mod could move these posts to HERE where it will be contained.

Stav.

Whats your problem Stavros?

Why are you so defensive of Bill. Also I never accused you of putting anyone down. Be patient dear boy. Party Politics has created this thread and it may deliver.

Or do you and Bill want it moved for reasons best known to yourselves?

The Easy Jet thing is quite seperate from this thread and it should not be moved.

So calm down son and lets see what happens. :)

Whats your problem Stavros?

Why are you so defensive of Bill. Also I never accused you of putting anyone down. Be patient dear boy. Party Politics has created this thread and it may deliver.

Or do you and Bill want it moved for reasons best known to yourselves?

The Easy Jet thing is quite seperate from this thread and it should not be moved.

So calm down son and lets see what happens. :)

For starters, I'm not defensive of Bill. He's smart enough to look after himself, unlike some!

The thread may have delivered but now that's highly unlikely since you decided to add your own constructive comments.

I don't know if Bill wanted the thread moved, I suggested it because you decided to add your own constructive comments. (see above)

The Easy Jet thread isn't that different to this one, again, you decided to add your own constructive comments. (see above again)

I'm not your son. Please do not ever call me son again.

Stav.

"son" was meant as affectionate term towards one not in the know regarding my first post that BILL decided to take off thread aided and abbetted by you. So lets cut this crap and get back on thread.

(Party Politics has made a good post here and I have replied. I see no need to explain anything to the likes of you or Bill.)

We await Paul H to give us the answers... he seems to know a lot from the information desk at the Airport (City Desk) :D

"son" was meant as affectionate term towards one not in the know regarding my first post...

You mean this one:

Honest Joe Airlines Ltd.

In co-operation with the following companies.

Kwik Fit Fitters Ltd Nepal.  Ground Crew. (Only available on Sundays)

We Fly Miracles Ltd. Employment agency for cabin crew.

Mc Donalds Ltd. In flight junk food.

Aircraft rented from Wogga Bonger Ltd, under contract from Fly Boy Express Ltd.

Both Congo registered.

In the event of an air crash.

Who ya gonner call!!!!?

Flight Busters! :D

Well you're right that I don't know what your post was about. It doesn't make any sense at all. That is nothing new but your terms of endearment are neither liked or wanted. Keep your affection to yourself, it might not keep you warm but hey it's all you've got!

Stav.

Yeah, He cannot stand being challenged or criticised in here. I have no issues with him and as for his issues with me I am not in the least interested. All I am doing is standing my corner for the right to free speech.

Party Politics you have that PM. :)

Believe me, there's nothing challenging about you.

You're entitled to free speech, after all, we know where that got you last time don't we!

Your sanctamonius drivel about criticism is nothing more than your own pathetic attempt to get yourself off the hook for being guilty of the very thing that you're criticising.

Stav.

Archived