Euromanx & Emerald

partypolitics

Believe me, there's nothing challenging about you.

You're entitled to free speech, after all, we know where that got you last time don't we!

Your sanctamonius drivel about criticism is nothing more than your own pathetic attempt to get yourself off the hook for being guilty of the very thing that you're criticising.

Stav.

Not interested.

Not worthy of reply.

Good Evening :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not being able to respond just proves that I'm right.

Thanks!

Stav.

I could respond but choose not too. Why are you ruining a good thread. Have you some interest to preserve Euromanx? You and Bill Posters?

You both seem to not like criticism of Euromanx.

Friends of Warren Seymour perhaps?

Lets get back on thread and deal with what is a fiasco regarding air services to and from the Isle of Man.

And by God it is a fiasco.

Why are you ruining a good thread. Have you some interest to preserve Euromanx? You and Bill Posters?

I have no interest in Euromanx, I can't speak for Bill Posters so you'll have to ask him.

Do you have some interest in destroying Euromanx?

No, Warren Seymour isn't on my list of personal acquaintances.

Stav.

1. How is it a fiasco?

2. You object to EuroManx expanding, you object to Easy Jet arriving. Do you have a vision for how it should be run?

Euromanx have difficulty with making their present multi contract (no one responsible) flight arrangements without any further expansion.

I do not object to euromanx expanding but they should operate their present flight schedules properly first.

Ronaldsway airport staff are not allowed to comment but they know the fiasco and so does the Transport Minister.

I do not object to euromanx expanding but they should operate their present flight schedules properly first.

Are the problems that are being experienced not something that would normally be attributed to a newly expanding company.

Is it not possible that they are making mistakes that they will learn from and adapt to improve things in the future?

Stav.

Not being able to respond just proves that I'm right.

Thanks!

Stav.

I could respond but choose not too. Why are you ruining a good thread. Have you some interest to preserve Euromanx? You and Bill Posters?

Your paranoia is working overtime, and that's saying something.

You and Bill

I've no idea who Stavros is or what his/her interests are.

I have no feeling one way or the other about EuroManx or any particular airline

I had to look the name up. So that's hardly likely to be correct either, is it?

On a scale of 1 to 10 - vader nil points - again.

Ronaldsway airport staff are not allowed to comment but they know the fiasco and so does the Transport Minister.

We'll take that as you've personally spoken to the transport minister on this matter?

Euromanx are not perfect. Euromanx do not provide an ideal service for the people of the Isle of Man. Euromanx are guilty of trying to run a profitable operation.

Sorry, but I don't see any of the above as sensational news items.

We've had BA picking over the carcase of Manx Airlines and Emerald trying to run a shoestring operation that was always 'on the edge.' Now we have a company that appears to be genuinely trying to mount a reliable, reasonably-priced operation to and from the island. Maybe we should just give them the benefit of the doubt because, if they fail, there's not very much left!

Archived