Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

Chech this out, it sounds massive

"This early 1990s fictional interpretation of a combination of California and Nevada isn't just a greater Los Angeles called San Andreas (New York or Chicago's Liberty City of the west). As Game Informer goes on to elaborate, it is instead an amalgamation of San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and all of the countryside that would lie between them. Each of the three areas corresponding to the three real-life cities upon which Rockstar drew inspiration is said to be as large as all of Vice City. Put them together and add in the in-between roads and you have a map that's substantially more than thrice the size of the last GTA. This is our backdrop for the latest crime spree. Replete with gangs, underlings, bosses, bystanders, and the promise of eventual cameos by GTA memorables, the adventure through San Andreas promises to be an extremely large one.

A new streaming technology will ensure the changes in scenery are immediate, but will also allow for more detailed environments than before. This technological expansion also apparently goes on to include subtleties like real-time reflections, softer shadowing, ragdoll physics applied to fallen adversaries, and independent models dedicated to day and night cycles. All of this visual splendor is only in place to help develop the actual game, of course.

When not criminal-ing, players will have to maintain their characters by consuming food. Eat too many donuts and you turn fat and lose stamina, speed, and respect. Go to the gym regularly and your boy will be a right and proper killing machine. Even his appearance will change, depending. So, if you want to swim with some skill (you sure can now), then you'll have to lay off the twice fried Twinkies. "

after falling in love with the other games instantly, this one looks to be taking up my winter already!!!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That gaming area sounds huuuuuge!

I hope you can fly a plane between the cities.

Damn so many releases Autumn / Winter...

GT4

Pro Evo 4

GTA: SA

My mrs is gonna love me!

That gaming area sounds huuuuuge!

I hope you can fly a plane between the cities.

Damn so many releases Autumn / Winter...

GT4

Pro Evo 4

GTA: SA

My mrs is gonna love me!

Plus the TT Supebikes out in September.

I will need to clone a memory card from someone that completes San Andreas, umm, for the kids....

I don't play games!

Stav.

heh yer i cant afford any games at the mo. : ( lots of excellent releases headed our way. Killzone,burnout 3, Juiced, Halo 2,Timesplitters 3,DOOM 3, man i wish i was a games tester. San andreas is meant to be (i think it was 5 times teh size of vice city). well u get the picture its gunna be BIG

I wouldn't mind lending someone a copy of GTA San Andreas and a memory card if they complete all the missions and save it to the memory card. Just give it back when it's completed!

(I can only play these things with all the cheats and levels complete, I get bored trying to beat clocks and be somewhere at a specified time etc. My life's to short for that!)

Slim wrote: Hmm, I'm not sure I fancy the whole 'tamagochi' style needing food and exersize thing. I just want to blast around a city shooting people.

The countryside stuff sounds nice though.

That about sums it up for me, just blast around shooting people.

Stav.

Hmm, I'm not sure I fancy the whole 'tamagochi' style needing food and exersize thing. I just want to blast around a city shooting people.

The countryside stuff sounds nice though.

I guess it's adding a tiny RPG stylee element to it.

As long as they don't go the whole hog and have you gaining experience after each kill it should be ok :)

Archived