Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

65! Do they unlock weapons / vehicles like the hidden packages in VC?

I crashed my car into the lake at the park and when I was swimming around I picked up an oyster, i think it said 1 of 50.

Where do you access the bmx missions? I love bunny hoping around town.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the tags unlock more respect from your gang ( can command 6 guys at the moment ). The BMX challenge is outside a 24-7 in the centre of town. Sorry can't remember the name of the place. I've gotten about 6 oysters, but considering they are all hidden underwater it may take a bit of time to get them all.

Yeah I found pimping missions when I robbed a pimp`s car.

Haven`t found any oysters yet but to be fair haven`t looked for them and didn`t know that they were there.

Went looking for a lorry yesterday to crash the airport. Typically enough, couldn`t find one when I want one !

Still haven`t had much time to play it though.....

you don't need a big car to break into the airport, any car will do. Just park outside the building where the guys tells you that you can't go in as you're not a pilot. Jump ontop of the car and then onto the building's roof. If you look hard enough you may find the learjet as well as the Dodo! :)

The airport tip worked really well, until i got shot down by a military fighter jet (tip: don't fly over the no fly zones.)

Found a quad bike as well, in some random country place, there's a little ramp near it to cane the quad over and try and get into the upper part of one of the farm buildings, haven't managed it yet.

I'm still hiding by the swings at Ayre United pitch, waiting for Johnnie Cowley to rescue me next Saturday.

And now of course, it has started to bloody well rain.  I may have to change my plans....

Dave, feel free to pop over the field to mine if the rain continues.

You`ll find a nice shed in the bottom of the garden.

Or I might come looking for you on Saturday if you don`t arrive !

couldn't find the darn quad bike, anyone got any more info on where it is hidden? I got the monster-truck, you have to come first in the race held in the stadium and it is parked in the NW corner of the stadium's parking lot...Lots of fun to be had tearing up the streets in the thing :D

Also figured out how to quickly attain "hitman" status on the pistols and micro smgs, go to the amu-nation and take part in the firing range mini-game...Woohoo twin tec9's, uzi's and pistols!!! :P

I tried to enter the race but my driving skills were not high enough. How do you improve these?

Does the amu-nation open after a certain mission?

I haven't done that many yet and I can't get into it.

I couldn't find the quad either, did find a chainsaw in the logging plantion though

I may have to take off from gangbanging

Now in my day this meant something completely different :blink:

Anyone let me know how to get in to the airport...tried jumping over fence but no luck.....even tried jumping bike over the fence at the underpass but no joy!!

Get a large van and stand on top of it. Go up to the fence and climb over it. Or as K.os Theory said "you don't need a big car to break into the airport, any car will do. Just park outside the building where the guys tells you that you can't go in as you're not a pilot. Jump ontop of the car and then onto the building's roof. "

I went to the beach and worked out building muscle. It means that each time you hit someone, you hit harder and stronger and when you get to a certain fitness level it says that you can now go to the Gym and learn fighting skills!

I made a bet on the horses, 100,000 stake and won 300,000 back!

The cheat code for restore health gives you 250,000 each time you do it and the money comes in handy for buying all those properties, burgers, clothes and haircuts etc!

Stav.

Archived