Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have to drive around the airport carefully and stay near the wall / fence. When you get near, you will see a gate / entrance to the airport but it's locked and the message comes up with something like "you do not have a pilots licence and are not allowed access to the airport"

Stav.

You don't even need to jump over the fence there.

I just nick anything that is is higher than a car, junp on the roof of it, then you should be able to grab hold of the top of the fence by jumping of the vehicle.

I read that there is a Lear jet in the airport, I can only find the Dodo and a Sahamal jet. anyone know where the Lear is?

The lear jet is at the eastern end of the airport.

Driving skills improve the more you drive, take a car for a couple of laps round the island on the freeway, that helps boost it quite a lot ( same applies for bikes and BMX's ).

Another easy way of building up your weapon stats is to get a car, park it up somewhere quite ( out in the sticks ), select your weapon and just shoot at a tire, each time you hit the tire the stats for your chosen weapon increase by one point ( you have to get to 1,000 points to attain hitman status )...

Haven't found any gambling places yet, any locations? :huh:

Sorry i can't help you more about the quad bike, i've gone looking for it again but i can't find it. It's a mates copy of the game so i am just pissing around on it really, he's got another game he's doing all the missions on (cos he knows that i'd xxxx things up monumentally for him :D)

Archived