Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't tried these but I will be having a go later:

Get a quad: Go to Blueberry Acres and by the bridge that is closed off, there will be a sign hanging down that says Easterboard Farm. Go into the farm and next to one of the buildings, there will be a quad.

Enter Carl's home and turn right towards the TV. Hit the triangle when close enough and you will be playing his video game

"They came from Uranus"

2 player mode: To play in 2 player mode, go to Big smokes house ("BS" on the map). Then face it. then go to your right and keep going until you get to a fence. on the other side you will see a red icon. climb the fence and run into it. now the 2nd player can choose what they look like. then you get to play with two people in free roam mode.

Stav.

Spent the night in the church - it's quite spooky and there's loads of valuables for you hard men to steal if you want.

Been hanging round the swings all day today again, and people have sort of got used to me.

Bought another pastie at the shop.. I think maybe tomorrow I will rob them for it, just to make it seem exciting.

Been sneaking round back gardens trying to find out which one is Inspector, but no success yet.

Johnnie Cowley and me are going to steal a Ford Capri right after the game is finished on Saturday and drive to the Airport to see if we can find any of these Lear Jet things....

Remember to pack a picnic, it's a long way to the South of the Island. A day trip at least and you'll need plenty of preparation!

Stav.

Don't be silly Stav - my game is 'Taken Without Consent - Andreas' -

The South of the Island is for a game yet to be invented.

Andreas Airfield is the height of my travelling ambitions....

I don't want to spoil anything for people still in Los Santos Slinky so I'll drop you a message...I will say though this Island is a lot more difficult to navigate, more wilderness, quite spooky when you get stuck in the middle of nowhere with a busted up bike I can almost feel the local hick's eyes on me... :o

slim, great t-shirts mate...

For those of you wanting to find the " Rossi " motorbike you can find it in the multi-storey carpark in East Beach near the Colonel's house. It is on the second floor...

There is also a sniper rifle ontop of the film studio's roof ( perfect for camping outside of petrol stations and taking out innocent bystanders :o )

Archived