Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

hey slim, where did you find the Dune Buggy ( is it the BF injection? )? I'll agree about the tags but surely that can't be the end the LS. I'm guessing more missions will occur back in your territory and it's always handy when visiting the hood to be able to restock on weapons for free...

I've found that the monster truck is a great way to explore the great outdoors, it has four wheel drive which is great for getting up steep gradients.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to San Fierro Plan B, I hope you enjoy your stay...

Whilst looking round SF last night, managed to find another parachute, look for the big spike builiding. there is no yellow arrow to let you know you can get in, but you can, you get to the top and you have a parachute, equip and jump! BASE jumping ahoy!!!! :lol:

just been checking out some other forums seeing what people are saying, some guy has come up with the idea of doing timed stages ( the tour de San Andreas ), thought it might be fun to post the links to the maps showing the courses...

Stage one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/orl...ngeltoflint.jpg

Stage two

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/orl...flinttomont.jpg

Stage Three

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/orl...onttoeaster.jpg

haven't had a chance to race them myself yet, but the rules are that you must use a bycycle ( whichever one suits you best )...

a great example of what you can do with this game, anyone else got any ideas?

has anyone tried the 2-player missions yet, there are a number of 2 player rampages ( no single player ones though ) and some free-roam ones. I've had a quick blast on 2 player rampage but it only lasted 3 mins ( no change there! :o )

I'm also just wondering if anyone has found the katana yet? :ph34r:

Hijacking a train and then going full-out until you de-rail is pretty funny :D I've hardly touched on the missions yet, been exploring too much!

Has anyone noticed the Friday similarities yet? Could just be that a lot of 'hoods' are all like this, but there are a lot of coincidences between film and game. Fortunately, the game is much better than the film, and its sequels put together :P

finally unlocked the third Island this morning! haven't had a chance to look round yet but will keep you posted. Seemed to fly through the missions in and around San Fierro but don't feel I've done as much exploring...Gonna have a good look round las venturas over the weekend and maybe head back to the hood for some good old fashioned gangbanging! :blink:

Thanks for the info on the Katana, found one in Chinatown as well

I think if they made "San Andreas- The film" it would just be menace to society. Alot of the ballas (the ones with the sunglasses and hats) are based on the guy that jacks kane in krenshaw. And one of the grove street gang members (the ones with the dreads) look exactly like O-dog.

Plus at some point someone says "I feel sorry for your dad" just like the chinese guy at the start of menace to society. I'm suprised rockstar havnt been sued :P

sneak round so that your facing the back of the cabin, wait for a break in the patrolling guards and run into the cabin. Shoot the guy in the head, take his picture when he's dead and hightail it out of there...Its best to have a motorbike of some description just away from the cabin so you can get the drop on the FBI agents. :ph34r:

unlocked the street races last night, a great idea from VC now built on and made even better, go-karting round the streets of San Fransico ( San Fierro ) or tearing it up on dirt-bikes against six tough opponents round the countryside...

Also unlocked one of the most fun vehicles ever, I'm not going to spoil it lets just say it is well worth the wait! :D

Archived