Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have any of you done the import/export thing in San Fierro? I'm stuck trying to find a bloody Patriot.. its the only car left for the first list and I've been looking on all 3 parts of the map and failed to find one. In fact, the only time I've ever seen one was in one of the earlier mission in Los Santos.. checked back there and there's none in sight. Any recommendations on where to be looking?

It took me a while to figure out where to find the patriot as well but found it at area 69. Get tooled up and head to the south eastern corner of the area in a nice fast car. don't get too close to the base ( you get five stars ) and check the fence out you should see an area of fence that is different to the rest of the fence.

Aim the car for that part and ram through, you should be able to find a patriot very quickly.

The problem is then trying to get back to a safe house in the vehicle so you can save the game.

Good luck! :ph34r:

• 5 months later...

Thought this was worth a bump to remind people it's out for XBox and PC on the 7th June (1 week today).

I'm really looking forward to it tbh, I really enjoyed GTA3 & VC and with having a working Xbox this time round, I'll be playing it on my console lounged on the living room floor instead of hunched in a dark room at the top of the house on my PC.

Archived