Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought this was worth a bump to remind people it's out for XBox and PC on the 7th June (1 week today).

I'll definitely be getting it, but as far as I know the 7th is the US release date. The UK ones are out on the 10th June.

Have you got it for the PC or Xbox Ans?

Gamespot, whose opinions I usually find myself agreeing with, mention that the Xbox version has some serious graphical issues, with aliasing. They do say it's most noticeable in 480p mode, but still there at standard resolution. Also that the loading times are still there on the Xbox.

Oh well.

Got it on both, not played the PC version yet though. That's more for mods and stuff later down the line.

Although the jaggies on the Xbox version are awful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just read this news article about GTA San Andreas being pulled off the shelves in the US because of an explicit cheat?

These dramatic moves come as a response to the discovery of a cheat mode in both the PS2 and PC versions that reveals explicit scenes of CJ making the beast with two polygonal backs - the so called 'Hot Coffee' modification.

Has anybody seen this or knows what it refers to?

Just read this news article about GTA San Andreas being pulled off the shelves in the US because of an explicit cheat?

These dramatic moves come as a response to the discovery of a cheat mode in both the PS2 and PC versions that reveals explicit scenes of CJ making the beast with two polygonal backs - the so called 'Hot Coffee' modification.

Has anybody seen this or knows what it refers to?

Lonan3 Posted Jul 10 2005, 03:30 AM

Does this help to explain it's popularity?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?.../n164946D01.DTL

Archived