Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

the mo beats experience

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it slips I'm on the next flight to the Rockstar HQ and I'm gonna go postal on their asses!!!

I've never known rockstar to delay any of their releases, I'm very confident that this will be out on the 29th

I've been playing Vice City ( just to get back into the GTA frame of mind ) and I've got to admit the prospect of playing something that looks better, is 6 times bigger, is 64% more populated ( official quote from rockstar ), has the gunplay lifted from the magnificent " Manhunt " and gives you an rpg element is filling me with feelings of joy and fear...

The most anticipated game of all time, I think it deserves the title ( although Halo 2 is shaping up to look pretty impressive as well!!! )

Yes, I'm logging in every day at this time just to see you count it down before my very eyes.

I hope it slips.

Your sarcasm never fails to amuse me Sir.

I kind of thought the same but couldn`t be arsed posting so !

Admittedly, I am just as keen as Kos to get my hands on the game but can

live without boring people to death with the countdown !

Hey K. going back to the Pro Evo 4 tip, it was supposed to be released tomorrow (official date) but Game were being a sneaky, naughty little shop and releasing a day early. The HMV spies soon found out and got it on their shelves too.

You never know they might release GTA SA a day earlier too! Get in!

Archived