Roof Work

Maxmann

I saw an OFT warning today saying some foreign cowboys had turned up on the island and had charged someone £1600 to cement a few ridge tiles back in place.

It sounds like quite a competitive deal compared to what I've been quoted by local roofers so I'd appreciate it if the OFT could publish their number.

Joe crook http://joecrookroofing.com

Reasonbabnle cost and does actually turn up!

Joe's the boy for ANY roof work,

Thanks for your answers, Joe Crook did eventually phone me but didn't want to do it, quoted all sorts of prices, he wanted £80.00 to look at the drop spout, and more if he actually did any work

this is cheap,would you traipse around, put ladders up,locate problem and then charge sfa,these guys have been around 50+years and at least you can sleep at night when they have repaired your roof,but i imagine your one of the cheapskates who want it done for a pittance,good luck there's loads of chancers in the local rags,one in particular who i know will never be a roofer as long as there's a hole in his arse is now including roofwork in his repetoire,a few weeks ago his advert ran along the lines of ; "all gardens tidied,patios cleaned,rubbish removed" a total chancer. Would you have him on your roof ???.this is one of the chancers on the island,the off island "gypo's" i do not know about.

Thanks for your answers, Joe Crook did eventually phone me but didn't want to do it, quoted all sorts of prices, he wanted £80.00 to look at the drop spout, and more if he actually did any work

Joe is well worth paying £80 to have a look, he won't even try and rip you off and if he can fix it there and then he probably would.

Joe is well worth paying £80 to have a look, he won't even try and rip you off and if he can fix it there and then he probably would.

hey maxmann pay peanuts,get *******'*.

Joe crook http://joecrookroofing.com

Reasonbabnle cost and does actually turn up!

Joe's the boy for ANY roof work,

this is cheap,would you traipse around, put ladders up,locate problem and then charge sfa,these guys have been around 50+years and at least you can sleep at night when they have repaired your roof,but i imagine your one of the cheapskates who want it done for a pittance,good luck there's loads of chancers in the local rags,one in particular who i know will never be a roofer as long as there's a hole in his arse is now including roofwork in his repetoire,a few weeks ago his advert ran along the lines of ; "all gardens tidied,patios cleaned,rubbish removed" a total chancer. Would you have him on your roof ???.this is one of the chancers on the island,the off island "gypo's" i do not know about.

I reckon I know who you mean. His dad's a grafter though if I'm right.

Get the roofer to take pictures of what they have done, they are well known for ripping people of because its out of sight work.

Also get a written guarantee of them so if they don't fix it you have leverage.

Archived