Jackson Trial Decision!

partypolitics

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You all actually think he DID do it?

Really?

Regardless of the thoughts of the populas, the jury DON'T think he did it. (or there was an amount of reasonable doubt, on all 10 counts and lesser charges)

What we all need to remember is that we have have the version of the trail the the media have fed us, the jury have had ALL the infomation in it's undiluted / bastardised/sanatised version that we have all been given.

I think that. sadly, he did do something wrong. I don't think Michael Jackson sees the world like most people. More than something to do with his upbringing and meteoric rise to fame.

Still, he was tried by his 'peers' and found not guilty. So I'll have to accept that.

Put it this way, if I saw him in a playground full of kiddies......

You bet!  Okay... so he's not guilty... and you'd be happy to have him as a babysitter?

No mate, i don't agree with him having kids in his bed, thats wrong. But thats not to say he did anything wrong. The guy is an absolute mentalist, madder than a fish with hair, a freak of biblical proportions. He's not right in the head, but he's a juvenile, in his head anyway. He had no childhood, he had all the money he could shake a stick at, but couldn't behave like a child, when thats all he should have been. His father stole his early life from him, and he's made up for it ever since he was able to. Everything about him is childlike. He wanted to be white, for whatever reason. He's not right in the head. But i honestly think that he's not capable of it.

Yes he did pay to get someone off his back previously, but he's a juvenile with more money than 20xRooneys missus's couldn't spend in a lifetime, what it took to pay them off wouldn't dent his piggybank, i won't even say what i would think of a parent that would take money off him if he'd actually done it? And this "accusers" parents have "form"?

No i don't reckon he did it.

I think he did "something" - even a gold digger needs some kind of basis to work from.. Guess we'll never find out now... :(

As above, this family is everything that is annoying about america, beautiful place, nice people but a few absolute fruitcakes, its the land of plenty, but people like this want money for nothing, same as the lawsuit culture.

IMHO

Archived