Breast Feeding

Max Power

Following on from the Ritz debacle, I feel that they were right and above board to ask a mother to cover up when breast feeding.

I hate all of this indignation from women when asked to observe common decency in public places. We should have never given them the vote or allowed them to drive!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following on from the Ritz debacle, I feel that they were right and above board to ask a mother to cover up when breast feeding.

I hate all of this indignation from women when asked to observe common decency in public places. We should have never given them the vote or allowed them to drive!

I can only assume you are trolling?

Breasts are made for feeding babies.

In all seriousness who is really offended by a woman breastfeeding? There are national newspapers who publish images of women with their breasts out on a daily basis.

I have been in pubic areas (restaurants and parks) with women who are breastfeeding and most people never even realise what is going on. On one occasion I was with someone who used a special cover but it drew attention because it looked so odd.

If you can't cope with a woman breastfeeding you need to grow up and get a life smile.png

Archived