Breast Feeding

Max Power

Don't like it myself, why can't they be discreet? It's the look at me society.

I didn't want the vote, it would be better for me if I didn't drive and as for work...If women with children were not allowed to work then there would be jobs for all the unemployed men. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want the vote, it would be better for me if I didn't drive and as for work...If women with children were not allowed to work then there would be jobs for all the unemployed men. smile.png

Nomination for worst post of 2014.

Breast feeding in public is not something that should be forced to be covered up - it should preferably be discreet, though. But, personally, I find other things more objectionable:

People chomping food with their mouth open.

People coughing up phlegm and spitting in the street.

Blokes with pot bellies and moobs walking round topless.

People walking straight out of toilets and into public places without washing their hands.

etc.

...personally, I find other things more objectionable:

People walking straight out of toilets and into public places without washing their hands.

etc.

You've met The Sick Moon. That's only half it's bad habits.

Aaargh, yes, this! Though I'm only brave enough to mentally shout "Wash your bloody hands!!!" at them.

You and me, both! But I am still left with how to open the door without touching the handle .......

...personally, I find other things more objectionable:

etc.

You've met The Sick Moon. That's only half it's bad habits.

From their input on here, I am very glad I have not had the misfortune to meet them in real life ....

I agree in principle with the right of an establishment of any sort to refuse service on grounds of dress. You won't get into certain clubs wearing trainers. That's the dress-code. They're trying to maintain certain standards of style and appearance with which people associate their business. That's branding.

Breast-feeding is perfectly natural, of course. So is defecation. That didn't go down too well in the foyer of the Ritz last time I tried it.

Outside of snooty hotels and clubs that think they're something other than a stinking, sweaty barn where people go to get pissed and find someone to fuck for the night, there should be no lawful impediment to showing your body in any sort of raiment, and any state of dress or undress you choose. What are we all so ashamed of?

Following on from the Ritz debacle, I feel that they were right and above board to ask a mother to cover up when breast feeding.

I hate all of this indignation from women when asked to observe common decency in public places. We should have never given them the vote or allowed them to drive!

I can only assume you are trolling?

Breasts are made for feeding babies.

Penises and anuses are made for a purpose too, I'm not comparing breast feeding a baby with taking a slash in the Ritz or anywhere else. It's just a matter of decorum. Bringing the law into it is stupid, it is just a case of having respect for other people who may be made to feel uncomfortable.

I didn't want the vote, it would be better for me if I didn't drive and as for work...If women with children were not allowed to work then there would be jobs for all the unemployed men. smile.png

Do you want my address so you can come and camp out side my house with an "I HATE THEBEES" placard? :) Merry Christmas lol.

Do you want my address so you can come and camp out side my house with an "I HATE THEBEES" placard? smile.png Merry Christmas lol.

Nah! I would not go that far. Give us your address anyway and we will arrange a mass breastfeed outside your house instead! ;)

Archived