Pakistan Taliban

Gee Cee

Don't be ridiculous. I know these things are wrong because I have a moral conscience which has been taught to me since I was a baby and which may be natural anyway but I do know an atheist regime which seeks to stamp out all religious influence will see nothing wrong with causing the death of millions if it's for the "greater good", as there are no morals in an absolute materialistic worldview.

I note you haven't denied feeling those urges. I think you're very wrong about atheists by the way. They seem to be the only ones who don't believe in an afterlife, therefore probably value life more than anybody else.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I note you haven't denied feeling those urges. I think you're very wrong about atheists by the way. They seem to be the only ones who don't believe in an afterlife, therefore probably value life more than anybody else.

I wasn't talking about individual atheists, I was talking about an atheist society totally removed from its religious cultural past.

Because when they get together they turn into psychos?

I'll tell you what, I'll take back what I said as it has been totally misunderstood by everyone. I wasn't having a dig at individual atheists, most of whom are better people than the average religious twat.

it was hundreds of thousands pk... being the reactionary type politician you seem to be i just hope you never get charge of the islands not inconsiderable stony mountain nuclear arsenal.. Taliban seem pretty stupid to me ....not for the first time just as western misdeeds are revealed they go fuck up any seeming advantage in our perception of them my committing a truly horrendous "act"... its almost as if they want to swing our public opinion round to "lets kill all these inhuman vermin scum"

Good points.

PK seems oblivious to where Saddam got the weapons to launch the Kuwait offensive.

It was fine when Saddam used them against Iran...but years later he turned them on his supplier.

Now that really isn't smart. Supplying weapons to your quarry.

It's not something The Terriers would advocate, watch and learn PK, watch and learn.

TBT.

PK seems oblivious to where Saddam got the weapons to launch the Kuwait offensive.

It was fine when Saddam used them against Iran...but years later he turned them on his supplier.

It's not something The Terriers would advocate, watch and learn PK, watch and learn.

TBT.

Are you kidding me or what?

Their MBT's consisted of a rag-bag of T55, T59, T69 and T72 courtesy of China and Russia.

Fortunately. No match at all for the Challengers, Abrams, Warthogs and Apaches.

it was hundreds of thousands pk... being the reactionary type politician you seem to be i just hope you never get charge of the islands not inconsiderable stony mountain nuclear arsenal.. Taliban seem pretty stupid to me ....not for the first time just as western misdeeds are revealed they go fuck up any seeming advantage in our perception of them my committing a truly horrendous "act"... its almost as if they want to swing our public opinion round to "lets kill all these inhuman vermin scum"

Steady on. You'll have the conspiracy theorists out to tell us that ISIS is a branch of the CIA.

TBT.

Are you kidding me or what?

Their MBT's consisted of a rag-bag of T55, T59, T69 and T72 courtesy of China and Russia.

Fortunately. No match at all for the Challengers, Abrams, Warthogs and Apaches.

>Fortunately. No match at all for the Challengers, Abrams, Warthogs and Apaches.

Sad the events surrounding Lee Rigby; but a Vauxhall, rusty gun, bread knife and two determined assailants did for him.

TBT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

So much for the bullshit allies supplying Saddam Hussein. Apart from the French of course. Mind you, they would sell Exocets to Argentina if it turned a franc...

As for the US helping Iraq keep the Iranians busy smokescreen it's just business as usual in the fast moving geopolitics of Planet Earth.

Watch and learn, TBT, watch and learn...

Archived