Jaguar 20" alloys

jcb69

As I no longer have my beloved XKR my set of 20" Detroit BBS alloys are surplus to requirements. Details and pictures can be found at the following link:

http://manx.net/classifieds/my-classifieds/details/634906

Hopefully somebody locally will be able to make use of them otherwise I'll put them in the back of the car for my next trip across and list them on eBay where similar sets are going for more than £1,000 each.

Any inspection welcome, and if you have any questions PM me or give me a call on 365547.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

I own old jaguar models but I am also planning to install alloys too. What do you think, will they look good or should I just drop the idea?

These were from a 2000 XKR and looked stunning on that particular shape, but I doubt they would look right on earlier models (And I doubt that they would have the right bolt spacing and offset to fit older models). I know that wheels are interchangeable between XK and XF models but beyond that I'm not sure how flexible they are.

To be honest, with the older cats I would try to keep them as authentic as possible and would only really put the Detroit alloys on a a post 1996 XK.

Hope that helps.

Archived