Auschwitz

Chinahand

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but you do have a desire to feel persecuted

I desire only to be left alone.

P.S. Your anti-semitic opinions expressed on this thread put your personal attacks against Mr G on the other thread into perspective. You are obviously a racist bigot, to go along your homophobia (see post 76 above).

that was ironic homophobia if i offended anyone i apologise ...im not against anything or anyone hypocrisy is my main annoyance.. i actually quite like you tj even tho you a bit of a knob at times ...not sure who mr g is ... but you do have a persecution complex you generally make good points but fuck it all up by mainly by always having to have the last word ...... prove me right or live in peace?

that was ironic homophobia if i offended anyone i apologise ...im not against anything or anyone hypocrisy is my main annoyance.. i actually quite like you tj even tho you a bit of a knob at times ...not sure who mr g is ... but you do have a persecution complex you generally make good points but fuck it all up by mainly by always having to have the last word ...... prove me right or live in peace?

As the vice president of the Manx Black Gay and Lesbian Jew Society, I accept your apology.

Tommy & Meir - Your TJ is showing...

I think it is terrible how this thread has been hijacked for some personal crusade rather than an acknowledgement of the horrific conditions and "punishment" that the people who were detained and murdered in Auschwitz and the other camps went through.

I mentioned the program I watched. One of the survivors (Jewish by the way) said that he had never considered revenge against the Germans/Nazi's and never sought it out. The guy said that the camp had taught him to look for the good not the bad which is a lesson I think we should all learn.

I was passing by back in 2009 so went for a few hours of visit. I think it is definitely somewhere people should visit. The room with the human hair in it kept long in my memory.

Archived