The Real Bf2 Demo

3allz

lots of bugs, but overall very impressed. Been playing commander mode quite alot ( only because my team havent found the mutiny button! )

Very surprised it ran on my machine:

1.2g athlon

512mb pc133 ram

128mb 5700 ultra.

Cant wait for the full game.

Looks like I'll need to download this tonight. I really liked the original BF1942, then Road to Rome then Desert Combat. I think DC is the best so far (much better than BF Vietnam). Thinking about it, I might give DC a go this weekend, makes a change from WoW. Are there many decent demo servers around?

On a slightly different not, I read that EA are recommending 2gb of RAM! Crazy stuff.

concrete, id recomment the QBS server ( only because i pay toward the cost ). check out www.theqbs.com for more details, including teamspeak server, i dont really like the ingame voip stuff.

Not sure about the 2gb recommended, runs perfectly on my pc...with most things on low of course.

Games a great Improvement on Vietnam. Quite enjoy the harriers, only involves a bit of joystik to hover then unload your ammo on the poor people on the ground ;)

1GB ram is enough, i have 2 but the difference in preformance in minimal. You need a good end gcard though for it.

Archived