Jack Straw. Why did you let us down?

ScotsAlan

We have all seen the news, and I am surprised this story did not appear here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-31603202

Rifkind.... I don't care. He is a Tory.

But Jack Straw!!! The labour man.

I feel let down. These two guys have done massive damage to the whole concept of democracy. The Tory I can forgive, because he is a Tory. But Jack Straw.... no way. A traitor to his cause. Selling out to pretend Chinese money.

Greedy bastards.... all of them.

My question is.... how many of them are doing this? Are they all doing the self enrichment thing?

We have all seen the news, and I am surprised this story did not appear here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-31603202

Rifkind.... I don't care. He is a Tory.

But Jack Straw!!! The labour man.

I feel let down. These two guys have done massive damage to the whole concept of democracy. The Tory I can forgive, because he is a Tory. But Jack Straw.... no way. A traitor to his cause. Selling out to pretend Chinese money.

Greedy bastards.... all of them.

My question is.... how many of them are doing this? Are they all doing the self enrichment thing?

I'm surprised you're surprised.

Straw is the twat who shopped his son to the police for a bit of weed.

His son is the twat who is now one of the "Red Princes", hoping for a similar lifetime's work of sucking at the public teat.

Hopefully this will hurt the chances of the son to get elected, but unfortunately I doubt it.

Straw is the twat who shopped his son to the police for a bit of weed.

His son is the twat who is now one of the "Red Princes", hoping for a similar lifetime's work of sucking at the public teat.

Hopefully this will hurt the chances of the son to get elected, but unfortunately I doubt it.

No need to get elected. A job in an EU department will set him up. Lord Kinnocks son done well with that.

Kinnock's son is also running for a safe Labour seat this time round. In Wales, of course, despite the fact that he lives in Denmark or, when he's not in Denmark, London.

Interesting.

So he managed to get rid of the tax evasion stuff then :-)

Archived