Steam Packet Booking 28 March 'Available'

SuffolkNGoode

Due to the machinations of the Steam Packet pricings system and traveling outbound without a car and returning with one I have basically had to book the following:

£110 for 2 adults and 2 children as foot passengers IOM - Liverpool Sat 28 Mar 07:30

£224 for car plus 2 adults and 2 children IOM - Liverpool Sat 28 Mar 07:30 returning Tues 31 Mar 19:15

I could have booked a single for the Liverpool - IOM leg on Tues 31 Mar 19:15 for £219 as in actual fact only 1 adult and 2 children are coming back BUT thought if anyone would like to make an offer and are willing to use a copy of my booking form for the outward car + 4 persons (2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN) leg WHICH WILL OTHERWISE GO UNUSED then we can all benefit.

Thanks for reading.

Why didn't you just book a car plus 4 on a 5 day return and just turned up without the car on the outbound. Don't understand why you booked the foot passenger fare outbound?

Can't do that apparently and decided against telling a little white lie about the car having broken down..............

I found a cheaper way of doing it and have booked a three day midweek return car +1 adult and 2 children out on Monday 30 Douglas to Liverpool at 07:30 THAT WILL BE UNUSED and available to anyone for £50 :-) and the return leg that will be used coming home from Liverpool on the Tuesday evening (£142).

With the 'notional' saving we have booked flights across on the Saturday morning - okay they have cost £208 but overall not much difference to what we were originally looking at and far quicker.

Thanks John, might try the 'bluff' one day.

Archived