Place to stay in Balley Chastal

Treffynnon

There is much less life in Castletown. And it smells pretty bad when the tide is out. Stay in Port Erin.

Really? Wow.

Still, you have very pretty scenery flowers.gif

Purt Chiarn is more convenient for me, I just thought it must certainly be the quietest place on the island!

Still, I suppose if I don't like it there will be a boat in the morning ;-)

Where's the best value for money place to stay in Balley Chastal?

I'm looking to be over there for a weekend at the end of April. Always stayed in Purt Chiarn before, but it was a little quiet. I'm hoping there's more life in Balley Chastal! thumbsup.gif

Nothing in Castletown in this year's Visitor's Guide 2015 (only self catering per week)

I'm looking to be over there for a weekend at the end of April. Always stayed in Purt Chiarn before, but it was a little quiet. I'm hoping there's more life in Balley Chastal! thumbsup.gif

Nothing in Castletown in this year's Visitor's Guide 2015 (only self catering per week)

In Callows Yard?

What sort of life are you hoping to find?

I would say Castletown has the better traditional scenery, Port Erin is a real mix of old and new but IMO has the nicest beach on the Island. As for places to stay in Castletown I have seen holiday lets advertised but its self catering and around £400-£500 a week.

What sort of life are you hoping to find?

I would say Castletown has the better traditional scenery, Port Erin is a real mix of old and new but IMO has the nicest beach on the Island. As for places to stay in Castletown I have seen holiday lets advertised but its self catering and around £400-£500 a week.

Drinking, singing, the good company of new people and somewhere nice to eat :D

I think I might stay in Port Erin again, or take a look at Peel. There's a B&B there with a Welsh name!

Archived