U.K. Government rejects immunity for public officials who blow whistle on child sex abuse

HeliX

Much as I utterly loath child abusers, and I really do, I can see the sense in retaining cover by The Act in order not to tip off people who are under active investigation just as at present there is a de facto ban on disclosing that a key name in the frame over the VAT fraud is ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ which when it is exposed will shake a number of folk to the core.

We have to have a degree of trust in the authorities and keep in mind that there are trouble makers who use every opportunity they can twist in order to conduct their various little wars ranging from class war to undermining our government.

Much as I utterly loath child abusers, and I really do, I can see the sense in retaining cover by The Act in order not to tip off people who are under active investigation just as at present there is a de facto ban on disclosing that a key name in the frame over the VAT fraud is ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ which when it is exposed will shake a number of folk to the core.

We have to have a degree of trust in the authorities and keep in mind that there are trouble makers who use every opportunity they can twist in order to conduct their various little wars ranging from class war to undermining our government.

How would someone coming forward with evidence that leads to prosecution tip anyone off?

It rather depends who the witness comes forwards to. If it was straight to the press, which does happen I a number of areas, it could cause real damage but in the UK presenting information to a police officer in connection with his duty and responsibilities as a police officer isn't going to see anyone falling foul of The Act.

Dodgy contracts, fraud, manipulated tenders ...... Rape, child abuse, child sex abuse. If you are high enough up the government tree you are exempt from any form of censure or punishment. Just look at Cyril Smith, caught with an underage boy and let off because he had powerful friends. Say no more.

They're pulling out all the stops now as this thing unravels before it reaches people in the establishment who are actually still alive. Judges, politicians, intelligence officials, senior civil servants....has the potential to ruin a lot of people if it takes it's natural course.

They're pulling out all the stops now as this thing unravels before it reaches people in the establishment who are actually still alive. Judges, politicians, intelligence officials, senior civil servants....has the potential to ruin a lot of people if it takes it's natural course.

good

better than chasing innocent dead people

good

Both are needed.

Go for those who still crawl the earth, and go for those who rot in the earth, the latter to try to give the victims something like closure.

good

Both are needed.

Go for those who still crawl the earth, and go for those who rot in the earth, the latter to try to give the victims something like closure.

more like compensation, they will still be innocent

good

Both are needed.

How do you know they're innocent?

I agree Lxxx.

A few years back I would have called someone a nutter if they accused a "senior elite" as being an abuser.

But now things are starting to creep out. The cover ups are being uncovered. Now I know I was probably accusing the wrong people of being nutters in the past.

good

Both are needed.

in the eyes of the law they are

good

Both are needed.

in the eyes of the law they are

Pardon? If they're found to be guilty of sex offenses how are they innocent?

Archived