Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is clear when Dilligaf says

You people ... he means f***** stupid people ... ie those who think the world is flat.

They also have incredibly poor patience, observation skills, willingness to systematically record things, or inform themselves of the issues involved before coming to their opinion.

And yet, with all this blather YOU continue to feed the fucking trolls. I am now convinced this thread is merely a vehicle to enable a little ego trip of your own!

How very annoying.

In fact, I'm starting to believe that you are dandridge...

I think it is clear when Dilligaf says

You people ... he means f***** stupid people ... ie those who think the world is flat.

They also have incredibly poor patience, observation skills, willingness to systematically record things, or inform themselves of the issues involved before coming to their opinion.

And yet, with all this blather YOU continue to feed the fucking trolls. I am now convinced this thread is merely a vehicle to enable a little ego trip of your own!

How very annoying.

In fact, I'm starting to believe that you are dandridge...

That's quiet interesting...and something suggested to me via a couple of PMs a while back.

China could be our very own mad scientist. 50 man weeks spent explaining the bleedin obvious to a couple of neanderthals.

Go take a long walk off a short dock, Quilp.

If I get pleasure from investigating how to provide evidence that anyone can gather for themselves showing just how in error these people are then it is no business of you to belittle me.

If you don't like it don't read it.

Go take a long walk off a short dock, Quilp.

If I get pleasure from investigating how to provide evidence that anyone can gather for themselves showing just how in error these people are then it is no business of you to belittle me.

If you don't like it don't read it.

You're not denying it, then, Gerry ...

Accusations of sockpuppetry against those you disagree with - the 21st century equivalent of "that's your mum, that is".

Ok ok. What is a mystery to me is how an obviously erudite individual like Chinahand would go to such exhaustive lengths, in an attempt to educate and patronise an obviously entrenched mind. The only thing that's been gained, from my point of view, in 122 (and counting, probably) pages is China's ability to intellectualise minutiae.

What is the point?

we've all got to find a way to pass the time between birth and death, and due to the set-up of our society, we don't have to struggle to survive nor labour to catch our food, so there is a lot of time to fill, especially for an active and inquisitive mind.

Arguing with people on the internet is as good a way as any to stave off the boredom and ennui of the less challenging existence that our bodies evolved to combat.

we've all got to find a way to pass the time between birth and death, and due to the set-up of our society, we don't have to struggle to survive nor labour to catch our food, so there is a lot of time to fill, especially for an active and inquisitive mind.

Arguing with people on the internet is a good a way as any to stave off the boredom and ennui of the less challenging existence that our bodies evolved to combat.

i'll buy three bags for the dogs please lao x

Archived