Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Note before reading..The society of Jesus “the Jesuits” are also known as the Order, after a couple of years looking into this it is my firm belief that the “Jesuits” are “They” and the true power behind all world governments, they are responsible for ALL of the troubles of the world, all roads do seem to lead to Rome…The “Craft” is freemasonry, they are merely a creation of the Jesuits and are the foot soldiers of the Jesuits. If you read the Jesuit oath you will understand “the Poison Cup” and also the “leaded Bullet” that JFK and Abraham Lincoln both received from this truly luciferian cult…Anyone interested in finding out what is really going on here, I can save you years of wasted time down various rabbit holes if you just start with the “Society of Jesus”…Banking, Politics, the legal system, the media, intelligence agencies (CIA, MI6, KGB) ….They control it all under their supreme general “ the Black Pope”. This is my answer to those who throughout this thread have asked who “They” are..so not really off topic as I am fairly certain that "they" have brought the Flat Earth issue into light again for 2015 for a specific reason…

Agci8.gif

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So an internet radio show talks to someone called Robert who claims to be in the US Navy is being offered as proof that the earth is not a globe, jeez talk about scrapping the barrel! My claim is I've been to space and have seen that the world is round, must be true as I've just said so.

well to clarify bob, the videos i post are always relevant and on topic. i can go back and quote if you want, but do you remember all the comments saying that this was a stupid subject and that no one would ever discuss it etc etc?.....

well, page 126 later and i am still posting some of the many videos doing just that. the shape of the earth is a current and valid discussion. your videos are definately not funny bobbie! x

i did say to clarify bobbie come on fella. to reiterate and once again clarify for you that the videos i've posted are the evidence that the discussion is alive and well. more and more videos keep appearing all discussing the shape of the earth. everyday in fact. so those who ridiculed it as something no one would discuss, are clearly incorrect. nothing funny about it really x

...evidence that the discussion is alive and well.

Now that's more like it! Finally a good laugh laugh.png

nothing to ad bobb? yet you still come to the flat earth thread. type it in youtube see how many results you get. jus keep doin that for a few weeks and see if that number increases or decreases. approachin half million now. there's nothing funny about it really. it's the current topic of interest. directly opposing those who had tried to ridicule the discussion x

well, page 126 later and i am still posting some of the many videos doing just that. the shape of the earth is a current and valid discussion. your videos are definately not funny bobbie! x

OK. But how many of those pages are discussing the possibility of the flat earth and how many discussing the mentality of the proponents? No. I'm not going to count!

...evidence that the discussion is alive and well.

Now that's more like it! Finally a good laugh :lol:

nothing to ad bobb? yet you still come to the flat earth thread. type it in youtube see how many results you get. jus keep doin that for a few weeks and see if that number increases or decreases. approachin half million now. there's nothing funny about it really. it's the current topic of interest. directly opposing those who had tried to ridicule the discussion x
Like railgunning a continental landmass from low orbit...this is too easy.

Archived