Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...evidence that the discussion is alive and well.

Now that's more like it! Finally a good laugh laugh.png

nothing to ad bobb? yet you still come to the flat earth thread. type it in youtube see how many results you get. jus keep doin that for a few weeks and see if that number increases or decreases. approachin half million now. there's nothing funny about it really.

You're right, it's actually rather alarming that we have to share the Earth with people who can't perform simple maths.

yet you still come to the flat earth thread. type it in youtube see how many results you get. jus keep doin that for a few weeks and see if that number increases or decreases. approachin half million now.

If the number of views is a criterion then the verdict is already in. The world is shaped like Kim Kardashian's arse.

PGW I don't understand at all. He just seems to think if people disagree about an issue then that is enough to doubt it. Reality doesn't work like that, no matter how much dross you link to from youtube. He makes no substantive contributions of his own and adds basically no value with his endless links and deepities, but each to there own, but it is pretty pointless trying to engage with him other than as a foil to explain my views to others. He'll just make his deepities, express his dislike of me doing this and carry on posting junk.

Each to their own ...

It's possible you have a talent for misunderstanding.

Hey, shut up you! This thread is a monument to freedom of thought. I personally believe the earth is a sphere but if people want to question the accepted view that it is a sphere, let them. People should question everything, including the evidence. A lot of people who ridicule these people for questioning things themselves only believe in a spherical earth because they were told it since they were children, they've not done the research themselves. We should encourage people to question things and yes sometimes the accepted orthodox view is right, but sometimes it isn't. I think this thread is great.

Archived