Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

@Karma I find your surefeit of tj disturbing...

Never mind.

Quoted for posterity in case you have a change of heart.

Quoted for posterity? What are you, Bob Woodward? Do you really think "posterity" will read this and give a flying hoo hah. Here's a quote for your posterior, calm down, relax, let it out.

Apollogies, I obviously touched a nerve. I won't mention the similarity in style again.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are quite right Manxy, NASA cannot be trusted, we all remember a couple of years ago the asteroid that hit Russia, I do not recall them advising of this one coming in either...so I don't hold much faith in their near earth object monitoring, nor do I believe a word they say.

I'm not sure how asteroids can exist in an enclosed system, the Russian asteroid was possibly as likely an asteroid as the object that hit the Pentagon was a plane.

@karma, Buzz probably was an honourable man, perhaps that is why he had such a troubled life and turned to alcoholism, having kids look up to him, American hero and all that must have really played on his conscience... They all had family too.

Flat earth is very much in question in my mind, moon landings. not a chance did they ever happen.

Great post gerry, you managed to get nearly all the classic conspiracy touch points all in one.

Except JFK of course. Hmm, or maybe you're part of that one!

mentioned on page 128 of this thread.

Wow, have you read all 128 pages of this rubbish since you joined on 7 September? If so, a somewhat disturbing admission...

I said mentioned on page 128, not on 128 pages. No, I haven't read all the pages. I only read this thread maybe a couple times a week to see if Chinahand has given up yet.

Manxie, NASA saying it wasn't suppressing evidence of a massive asteroid hitting the Earth is very different from it later identifying a minor asteroid harmlessly passing the earth.

It really takes a mindset to confuse these things and make a conspiracist issue out of it.

You've got to love Gerry's denial of asteroids ... though as he denies dinosaurs and so much else it's not really that surprising.

Gerry, you do know they found remains of the Russian asteroid. They have very identifiable features.

As ever I presume you are too certain of yourself to learn.

Chinahand, from my understanding they don't actually find any remains of the asteroids in other cases. I suppose the Russians found a rock at the bottom of a lake and said it was part of the object that caused such trouble, who is to know if this is true or false?, lets hope it is more authentic than the moon rocks that Armstrong and Aldrin gave to the Dutch Prime minister, they seem to have been deemed as fake...Petrified wood so they say....look here if you don't believe me

A couple of major so called recent meteor impacts are meteor crater (Arizona)....nothing found there, something 50 meters in diameter and with such rare and unique properties should of been found in the area.....Tunguska also had years of searching, but again nothing was found.

People should be asking themselves why would they pass off petrified wood as "moon rocks" from the Apollo missions, strangely many of these rocks given out as good will from the USA to various countries have now been stolen or are hidden away out of sight in vaults, rather conveniently.

Manxie, NASA saying it wasn't suppressing evidence of a massive asteroid hitting the Earth is very different from it later identifying a minor asteroid harmlessly passing the earth.

It really takes a mindset to confuse these things and make a conspiracist issue out of it.

You've got to love Gerry's denial of asteroids ... though as he denies dinosaurs and so much else it's not really that surprising.

Gerry, you do know they found remains of the Russian asteroid. They have very identifiable features.

As ever I presume you are too certain of yourself to learn.

Sorry CH but I'm a little miffed with NASA over this.

There either is an asteroid which goes past at the time or there isn't.

They misled the public and completely dismissed rumours that an asteroid was coming close to the earth.

Choosing specific words by them is like lawyer speak to me and I don't trust anyone who cannot inform the general public that a bloody big piece of rock in space is passing by, but no, they dismissed it until yesterday when they finally admitted it was there!

They've gone down in my estimation because of that! If they're unwilling to be upfront at the beginning, where does these concealments stop, who with and which beggars the bigger question as to what else have they not spoken about?

There's some Sneaky, sneaky people in NASA. I'm sure that thousands will be ok, but it's the people who are in control, the leaders or in this case, the misleaders who control the Big Brother world.

Not impressed at all

Gerry, you are as ever confused. There are loads of meteor fragments found at Meteor crater Link. What you are picking up is that in the early 20th century the land owner thought the meteor would have survived as a solid lump in the centre of the crater, and so mined there. He found nothing, but that is because he didn't understand impact dynamics.

It took Eugene Shoemaker to do tests of how rock deforms and alters under pressure to understand the impact would have blasted the remains outward from the centre.

The way the meteor is formed and especially how it is heated and compressed in the impact makes it easily identify at a level of its crystal structure.

Shoemaker did those experiments and explained how the crater was formed and why the mining in the centre would be fruitless.

Fragments from the rim and beyond are pretty common, and you can go and see some of them at the crater.

But I'm sure you'll dismiss all the patient work examining rocks under extreme temperatures and deformation to understand how we can identify them as meteorites and pretend it is all lies and a cover up ... can I ask you what parts of science aren't a cover up.

Foucaults pendula, the coriolis effect, the water going down the plug hole, orbital mechanics, surveying, astro-navigation, meteorite crystalography ... do you also think Shoemaker's discovery and observation of the comet going into Jupiter is faked?

Chinahand, from my understanding they don't actually find any remains of the asteroids in other cases. I suppose the Russians found a rock at the bottom of a lake and said it was part of the object that caused such trouble, who is to know if this is true or false?, lets hope it is more authentic than the moon rocks that Armstrong and Aldrin gave to the Dutch Prime minister, they seem to have been deemed as fake...Petrified wood so they say....look here if you don't believe me

So someone switched the rocks at some stage over the years. So what?

Archived