Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

It would be nice to see the moon rotate from time to time.

Seeing the same moon in exactly the same place appears somewhat strange and why is that?

I'm already on this, but would like to see others opinions and pictures to prove their point.

Over to you CH

Manxy, I've already linked to stuff about tidal locking, which explains why we only see one side of the moon. It's a really common part of orbital mechanics seen all over the solar system.

But when you add in libration you get the moon bobbing about quite a bit!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice clips CH

Would have been nice to see the stars as this would have provided further evidence of time elapsed/passing in conjunction of the motion of the earth and also the moon, but nice videos.

Didn't see post 189 at time of writing. nice

Next week, can we have someone on here proposing the stork theory of procreation - I'd just like to see what videos China posts in riposte!

Next week, can we have someone on here proposing the stork theory of procreation - I'd just like to see what videos China posts in riposte!

Wait hang on, are you saying there is an alternative to the stork theory?

fascinating!

Bearing in mind that they hauled a video camera to the moon with them in 1969, now call me skeptical if you must but If I were on the moon filming my 33 degree Freemason buddy hopping around, driving the buggy, playing golf, perhaps for the lads back home I would of quickly done a 360 deg pan of the landscape or perhaps even moved slightly to the left and shot a bit of footage of the most eye catching site up there, yes the big blue spinning globe. I suppose the director of the movie (Stanley Kubrick) didn't want to be on film that day.

Another question I would ask is why the footage of all CH clips are 4 decades after the Freemasons landed on the moon? I guess CGI technology was not good enough to fool China Hand (and obviously the rest of you) at that time.

Is there any of these stunning CGI images from the 60s, 70s, 80s, errr maybe the 90s?,,,, I mean spitnik was launched in 1957 wasn't it!

Call me mr skeptical if you must but I think perhaps the imagery technology from decades ago would of looked as convincing as a 70s DR who monster...

So these comments just show to me that indeed "it is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled" LOL "here's a picture NASA said it is real" (National Association of Space Actors) more like.

"smoke and mirrors" nothing more.

Nice clips CH

Would have been nice to see the stars as this would have provided further evidence of time elapsed/passing in conjunction of the motion of the earth and also the moon, but nice videos.

Didn't see post 189 at time of writing. nice

Stars were a big problem in the moon landing hoax, and also earth footage from space, as they could fool the average person but not the keen amateur astronomer, so the solution was to block them out entirely and then make up a story to fit when someone asked the obvious question "where are the stars"

However notice how the beautiful CGI video that China posted from the ISS shows stars (moonlight sonata was lovely though). Strange how this movie is produced as people start to ask questions!

They were too busy eating Moon cheese.

they had to enjoy it while they could, because the transportation costs are exorbitant.

Bit like the problems faced by the makers of the rather good Manx cheese then?

All i know is, somewhere, at some point a Shiva statue will be involved at some point.

Funny you mention that but CERNs LHC had a short circuit about the time that the germanwings plane that went down nearby, they sure got the suicide pilot story out quick,,,phew.

I will have to check but they announced the short within an hours of the plane going down?

I think you are pulling off the difficult feat of simultaneously trying too hard and taking the mickey.

Funny you mention that but CERNs LHC had a short circuit about the time that the germanwings plane that went down nearby, they sure got the suicide pilot story out quick,,,phew.

I will have to check but they announced the short within an hours of the plane going down?

I'm changing my opinion to thinking that this topic is one of the most textbook trolling efforts I've seen in a while.

Archived