Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All uploaded between 22nd September and today, why now?, and they seem to be artifact free, very polished indeed.

Does this remind anyone of the stable door and the horse.

I had to chuckle when reading this, especially the parts I've emboldened.

"You've seen images from the Apollo missions before, but you've never seen anything like this. More than 8,400 images from NASA's Moon missions have been uploaded to Flickr at a resolution of 1800 dpi.

NASA didn't just send astronauts to the Moon to do scientific exploration, it also sent them equipped with a handful of Hasselblad cameras. The images from these cameras were preserved, and many were digitized. But in recent years the screens we use — the ones in our living rooms, on our desks, and even the ones in our pockets — have seen a drastic increase in quality, leaving these photos looking pixelated and fuzzy. Thanks to some tiresome work from a few enthusiasts, every photo taken on the Moon (and many of the ones taken on the way there and back) has been uploaded in high resolution to one massive Flickr gallery."

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/2/9442951/nasa-apollo-moon-mission-photos-flickr

Looks like Flat Earth Shill Patricia Steere making the whole subject look ridiculous to me...Discredit it from the inside. Anyone approaching the subject and coming across this will surely never look any deeper, but that's exactly what its supposed to do in my opinion....Another Texan from the Alex Jesuit Jones stable of disinfo...

Archived