Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

I've sort of done the things in Here is a simple, clear demonstration of the earth's curvature - you could do it yourself climbing Peel Hill, or watching the Mournes at a sunset in Port Erin.

PGW you are almost guaranteed to say I am assuming things - but you seem to prefer trying to solve this issue by looking at Youtube videos which are full of misrepresentations, misunderstandings and ignorance (sorry to be blunt, but that is a truthful statement - hopefully these are innocent errors, but not in all cases) rather than actually using your own eyes to see the consequences of the earth's curvature.

I find it really strange, but as ever you crack on - the world is full of manias and you (we?) seem caught up in Youtubes rather minor mania about the flat earth - 300 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube every minute, you need to put things in perspective: 694K internet links is a tiny part of the internet, but still enough to waste years of your life in.

sorry china those links aren't on youtube so dont qualify as science! (you are so naive at times)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've sort of done the things in Here is a simple, clear demonstration of the earth's curvature - you could do it yourself climbing Peel Hill, or watching the Mournes at a sunset in Port Erin.

PGW you are almost guaranteed to say I am assuming things - but you seem to prefer trying to solve this issue by looking at Youtube videos which are full of misrepresentations, misunderstandings and ignorance (sorry to be blunt, but that is a truthful statement - hopefully these are innocent errors, but not in all cases) rather than actually using your own eyes to see the consequences of the earth's curvature.

I find it really strange, but as ever you crack on - the world is full of manias and you (we?) seem caught up in Youtubes rather minor mania about the flat earth - 300 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube every minute, you need to put things in perspective: 694K internet links is a tiny part of the internet, but still enough to waste years of your life in.

sorry china those links aren't on youtube so dont qualify as science! (you are so naive at times)

Interesting video.

Interesting video.

Did you never go to see Ronrico (sp) ?

Interesting video.

Did you never go to see Ronrico (sp) ?

I have no idea who or where Ronrico is, but the first bing stated that it's a rum drink.

I'd settle for that if I had any.

Is this Stanley kubrick admitting that he filmed the moon landings, here on Terra firma, (as was thought all along by many), and claiming the landings were indeed fake?

Apparently filmed 3 days prior to his death.

"Filmmaker T. Patrick Murray interviewed Kubrick three days before his death in March 1999. He was forced to sign an 88-page NDA to keep the contents of the interview a secret for 15 years.

Below is a transcript from the interview with Stanley Kubrick, in which the 2001 Space Odyssey Director admits on camera that, “the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.”

We have included a leaked rough cut of the film below the transcript as well as two unedited raw videos of the interview with Kubrick below that:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ

Archived