Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

I think you are pulling off the difficult feat of simultaneously trying too hard and taking the mickey.

Funny you mention that but CERNs LHC had a short circuit about the time that the germanwings plane that went down nearby, they sure got the suicide pilot story out quick,,,phew.

I will have to check but they announced the short within an hours of the plane going down?

I'm changing my opinion to thinking that this topic is one of the most textbook trolling efforts I've seen in a while.

It's a really amateurish and sloppy effort. I called him out as a troll from day one.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chemtrails thread only lasted seven pages. I think this is a testament not to Gerry's trolling skills but the desperation of the forum to come up with anything original. Even this thread is derivative.

Please check out the horizon at 47s in and then compare it to the horizon again at 49s into the video.

At this height would the horizon look level, also would the horizon be up to eye level and would you expect it to have dropped off?

https://youtu.be/FHtvDA0W34I

Also this one at 4:30 and 9:36.

https://youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc

So your told the shape and it rotates at approx 1000mph. . .

Trolls want this hidden not exposed...

And where does he go from here? resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, Kennedy assassination, Bigfoot, New World Order?

I think he could get a lot of mileage out of a Barack Obama birth Certificate thread, lot of cross over opportunities from the Babylon is fallen mumbo jumbo there!

Personally, I blame Shiva.

And where does he go from here? resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, Kennedy assassination, Bigfoot, New World Order?

I think he could get a lot of mileage out of a Barack Obama birth Certificate thread, lot of cross over opportunities from the Babylon is fallen mumbo jumbo there!

Feeling cold then?

The Kennedy assassination was a genuine conspiracy, Lao. Which brings up a good point - there are obviously ridiculous conspiracy theories out there which are invented in order to discredit genuine conspiracies. Have you read up on the 1933 Business Plot against Roosevelt? That was a genuine conspiracy yet it isn't covered in history courses and now, thanks to a whole industry of silly conspiracy theories, anyone who discusses it is automatically labelled a conspiracy theorist which associates them with the likes of the flat earthers or the reptile believers. Conspiracy theories are themselves a conspiracy to distract and marginalise serious discussion of real issues.

Archived