Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.facebook.com/ProfessorBrianCox/posts/10153777456399347?fref=nf

"fucknozzle"??? is that a scientific term? poor brian x

It probably isn't helpful to use vulgarity. I would say a better term for those who replace well evidenced and simple observation with baroque, inconsistent conspiracy is simply foolish.

Brian Cox had something like 200 scientific papers to his name prior to 2005 and his first work for the BBC on that ratings blockbuster Horizon.

Yeah ... so let me just check, you think prior to that the scientific community were just letting him put his name to any old advance to just big him up, hey?

Brian Cox had something like 200 scientific papers to his name prior to 2005 and his first work for the BBC on that ratings blockbuster Horizon.

Yeah ... so let me just check, you think prior to that the scientific community were just letting him put his name to any old advance to just big him up, hey?

Well, obviously. They wanted to get down with the kids and when they all met to decide who should be the public face of the sham, the obvious candidate was the unknown keyboard player from a forgotten about dance act.

OMG - I've just had a revelation ... not only was 2001 A Space Odyssey produced to prepare us for the faking of the moon landings, but Brian Cox is clearly foretold in Buckaroo Bonzai in the 8th Dimension.

Just see what Wikipedia has to say:

The film concerns the efforts of the multi-talented Dr. Buckaroo Banzai, a physicist, neurosurgeon, test pilot, and rock musician, to save the world by defeating a band of inter-dimensional aliens called Red Lectroids from Planet 10.

It all makes so much more sense now.

Archived