Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Gerry

I have to ask that if the earth is flat, do we therefore live in a massive dome (hunger games springs to mind)

also

our tides can be quite low or high and it would appear to be affected by the moon. If there is a flat earth, wouldn't the water fall off the edge or is there another explanation?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerry

I have to ask that if the earth is flat, do we therefore live in a massive dome (hunger games springs to mind)

also

our tides can be quite low or high and it would appear to be affected by the moon. If there is a flat earth, wouldn't the water fall off the edge or is there another explanation?

Judging from this thread it's not only the tides that are affected by the phases of the moon.

Gerry

also

Judging from this thread it's not only the tides that are affected by the phases of the moon.

That's ok spook everyone to their own and I appreciate any facts that prove or disprove an argument.

Gerry

also

I don't know, I think an infinite plane makes more sense than a flat piece of land floating in space, our part of the plane is surrounded by an ice wall (antarctic)..purely speculation as I have never been to or seen the ice wall, they don't seem to give permits for exploration for some reason, only censored tourist trips?

Gerry

also

I don't know, I think an infinite plane makes more sense than a flat piece of land floating in space, our part of the plane is surrounded by an ice wall (antarctic)..purely speculation as I have never been to or seen the ice wall, they don't seem to give permits for exploration for some reason, only censored tourist trips?

Pssst!

Click on this secret site to see the evidence that you were right after all!

http://www.pxleyes.com/images/users/a/anatole/298/fullsize/4a51dc3b8760b.jpg

Come on Gerry, give it up, your troll is showing.

Spook that is not the infinite plane I had in mind, however it is a nice picture.. The dome they mention was called the Firmament in ancient times, I think this is why the moon landings have to be a hoax, as it seems to suggest the high altitude nuclear tests MAY have been trying to breach this firmament.

Did anyone look at the lovely flat horizon on the video, when the capsule door opened?

Did anyone notice the distance between take off and landing, keeping in mind the globe is spinning at 1000mph?

Archived