Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

freddie flintoff stuck to his guns! just finished listening and in the end he says he thinks its flat! when asked if he would bet a grand at 5-1, he said he would put it on the world being flat, not a globe. have a listen then dry your eyes lao:) x

A debate between Freddie Flintoff and Robbie Savage?  Is that the best you could do?  Flintoff spends half his time on the lash and it would not surprise me in the slightest if he later admits that he did this to take the piss. 

what kind of backward doublespeak is this mm1980? how can savage and flintoff discussing the flat earth, have anything to do with me, for you to then attribute their discussion to me in any way? its not the best i could do cause it was them doin it you bad walter! i just updated the thread for the naive types like you an lao, an also those who like to keep track of the thread and, whats now known as a world wide phenomenon, of the "flat" earth subject.  i dont care what you think flintoff will do, you dont know him. i think he will be on here tonight reading your comment an tellin savage what an utter walter you are x

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Good heavens!!  She looks like a lady wearing a semi perished rubber mask.  Like the hair though :)

She was a bit of a looker when she was younger. Now she's growing old disgracefully. Mind you, she is 80...:D

Archived