Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

why mojo?  would that prove the size and shape of the earth to you?

Just a question, why on earth (spherical, flat or otherwise) would you have a problem answering? I don't mind if you think the earth is any particular shape, I'm merely asking a question about discussion on this thread.

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Just a question, why on earth (spherical, flat or otherwise) would you have a problem answering? I don't mind if you think the earth is any particular shape, I'm merely asking a question about discussion on this thread.

already told you i dont know the shape or size of the earth mojo. would any of the suggested experiments prove the shape and size of the earth to you? who said i have a problem answering?

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Which were exactly?

you are responsible for what you post richard and i expect integrity from my fellow poster whether its desireable or, as in your case, not. if you dont even understand what you post then you should really think before pressing the submit button

Just now, paul's got wright said:

already told you i dont know the shape or size of the earth mojo. would any of the suggested experiments prove the shape and size of the earth to you? who said i have a problem answering?

Well you're not really answering the question posed are you. Simple yes or no, have tried any of the suggested experiments?

Disclaimer, as I said I've not re-read the last 170 pages in case you've already answered this.

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

you are responsible for what you post richard and i expect integrity from my fellow poster whether its desireable or, as in your case, not. if you dont even understand what you post then you should really think before pressing the submit button

So you can do the simple act of quoting me if I have offended you so terribly?

@mojomonkey I think we are wasting our collective time on this one.

Just now, paul's got wright said:

im not obliged to answer any question am i? would any of the suggested experiments be proof to you? simple question

I'll answer that one, no I'd accept they may not change your view but undertaking them would display an open mind to other possibilities. Your turn, have you tried any of them?

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

So you can do the simple act of quoting me if I have offended you so terribly?

@mojomonkey I think we are wasting our collective time on this one.

or you could be responsible for what you post and act with integrity in regards to my request of you not to make false assumptions and allegations about me. its not like you posted 20 yrs ago an cant recall is it? it was about ten minutes ago an you stil havent apologised. not very nice really and just an obvious attack of the strawman you attempted to create

This is the nub of the issue PGW, if you were to observe an object disappear below the horizon would that lead you to accept there is such a thing as a horizon?

What consequences do you think the existence of a horizon has on the ideas of the shape of the Earth?

Archived