Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

or you could be responsible for what you post and act with integrity in regards to my request of you not to make false assumptions and allegations about me. its not like you posted 20 yrs ago an cant recall is it? it was about ten minutes ago an you stil havent apologised. not very nice really and just an obvious attack of the strawman you attempted to create

How am I supposed to know what statements offend you, if you refuse to tell me what they are?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

This is the nub of the issue PGW, if you were to observe an object disappear below the horizon would that lead you to accept there is such a thing as a horizon?

What consequences do you think the existence of a horizon has on the ideas of the shape of the Earth?

how far is the horizon china from the beach? how big is the earth? oh sorry i forgot you dont know because you have never measured it physically have you? so all the experiments you suggest to do, can you provide the proof i have been asking for? not evidence and assumption and inference etc. solid proof.  i have my own methods of deciphering information and i also have my own way of deciding what the important factors to research are. like i said, the last person i would need advice off is you. please do the experiments for us as you are so excited by them and then come and provide us with the proof you expect to find. i'll wait

6 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

How am I supposed to know what statements offend you, if you refuse to tell me what they are?

i didnt say i was offended, i asked you not to make false claims about me or just provide the proof of your claim. its really simple, be responsible for your own posts. read them back to yourself, see where you made the first big mistake about me. thanks

57 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

please provide the proof of your claim richard, or else you can just apologise and agree to refrain from making false assumptions about me. if you just read my post to china it states clearly that i dont know the shape or size of the earth. neither do you or anyone else on this thread.

shape or size? Photos from various space stations work for me with regards to shape. Size no doubt can be worked out using basic maths

29 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

im not obliged to answer any question am i? would any of the suggested experiments be proof to you? simple question

I'm no expert, buy my guess is your a sandwich short of a picnic...

19 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I'm no expert, buy my guess is your a sandwich short of a picnic...

clearly you are no expert neal, i do read your posts ye know. and there are a long list of school teachers who would be in direct opposition to your novice guess work.  dont make me post my record of achievement report from my form tutor. youll be wipin ye eyes!

Archived