Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

so what do you mean you cant be arsed wading through "it"? do you mean this thread?

Yes. 

I just was struggling to get my head around a 173 page thread thinking there was enough lunacy to believe the earth is flat.   And that the lunacy could extend to this amount of pages.

Just now, Declan said:

If the earth is flat how come boats sailing West eventually end up in the East and then return home?

I'll have a guess. Is it because the earth is a big disc and all the water is a magical whirlpool which somehow goes in both directions of the clock AF the same time?

1 hour ago, notwell said:

Yes. 

I just was struggling to get my head around a 173 page thread thinking there was enough lunacy to believe the earth is flat.   And that the lunacy could extend to this amount of pages.

so you cant be arsed reading the thread, yet somehow, you think you know what it contains? i hope you dont publish book reviews and the like, online or elswhere

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

False claim?

I worked on ultra long range HF communications (Falklands to the UK).  I don't believe the Earth is not flat, I know it is not flat.

how do you know what the shape and or size of the earth is? have you measured it? have you circumnavigated the alleged "ball"? have you been to space to see it in all its glory for yourself? or do you have, long held faith based, religious beliefs, in theories about other people's balls? 

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

c Clearly you are no expert neal Neil, i I do read your posts ye you know. and (Never start a sentence with "and") t There are is a long list of school teachers who would be in direct opposition to your novice guess work.  d Dont make me post my record of achievement report from my form tutor. youll You'll be wiping ye your eyes!

It's a pity your dad didn't put a rubber on the end of his pencil.

I have taken the opportunity to make your post readable. With appalling English such as yours, don't try and tell me you actually finished school...

Archived