Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

not quite albert, aka "Be Attack Troll". funny how some people use anagrams in their user name isnt it albert, more peas an pods hey x

Wow...that's waaaay too clever for me so I'll have to try and build up from the words I can spot in your name, and hopefully come up with something just as good.

ETA (45 mins later): Well you got me, all I can see so far is 'hospital',  'git' and ' twat' .

21 hours ago, kevster said:

PGW,

why don't pictures taken from space show the full flat earth with its ice wall around the edge?

like the blue marble?

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

from the article....."My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data."

maybe he forgot to put it in!

47 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

like the blue marble?

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

from the article....."My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data."

maybe he forgot to put it in!

His job is to take lots of pictures taken from various times and angles and create a nice picture for publishing - no big clouds covering areas for example.

No big conspiracy - Earth is a globe

http://www.iflscience.com/space/this-flatearther-is-going-to-launch-himself-in-a-homemade-rocket-on-saturday/

"It's safe to say that if someone has the nickname "mad", then they're certainly not going to be, you know, un-mad.

That's the case for Mad Mike Hughes, a limo-driver in the US who enjoys a spot of being a daredevil on the side. He's previously launched himself in a rocket-powered limo and a steam rocket. Now, he's planning to launch himself in a rocket over a ghost town called Amboy in California this weekend."

"I don't believe in science," he told The Associated Press. "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”

Lol. It'll be worth keeping an eye on that.

"I don't believe in science!" he says. Apparently he won't go higher than 10,000ft, not nearly high enough to back up his FE theory. Lower, in fact, than the Rocky Mountains.

The last thing that goes through his head will probably be his arse. 

43 minutes ago, quilp said:

Lol. It'll be worth keeping an eye on that.

"I don't believe in science!" he says. Apparently he won't go higher than 10,000ft, not nearly high enough to back up his FE theory. Lower, in fact, than the Rocky Mountains.

The last thing that goes through his head will probably be his arse. 

Indeed.

I especially enjoyed the "I don't believe in science" which he followed up with "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Indeed.

I especially enjoyed the "I don't believe in science" which he followed up with "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”

He's like anal gravy, unwanted but can't stop it :)

Archived