Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

here's del outside celtic park talkin to the fans, the average man off the street if you like. he gets a good reception in the majority of his  interactions.  good to see the social studies taking place live. see,  face to face, people tend to have more manners, than say on a forum as an anonymous walter! not many of them trust their government in this video, most, immediately answer "no" to that question! 

Grabbing random people outside and bombarding them with questions...well that settles it.  Flat Earth it is everyone.

Where is the video of him speaking to someone who actually know what they are talking about like an astrophysics expert or similar?

This is no more useful to the discussion than grabbing random people outside McDonalds and asking them about sustainability of micro-organisms in volcanic structures on the surface of Mars.

12 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Grabbing random people outside and bombarding them with questions...well that settles it.  Flat Earth it is everyone.

Where is the video of him speaking to someone who actually know what they are talking about like an astrophysics expert or similar?

This is no more useful to the discussion than grabbing random people outside McDonalds and asking them about sustainability of micro-organisms in volcanic structures on the surface of Mars.

dels interviewed all sorts including a couple of teachers, none forthcoming with the proof mind you. go an have a look on his channel. people are asking serious questions about the world they live in richard, its an interesting topic for sure x

The only interesting thing is why people think that their is some worldwide conspiracy involving the shape of the Earth.  Please don't give me your BS about you not saying their is a conspiracy when you accuse NASA of lying and then post YouTube links to a guy whose opening question is "do you trust the government?".

What possible benefit is there to anyone in lying about the shape of our planet?  

5 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

The only interesting thing is why people think that their is some worldwide conspiracy involving the shape of the Earth.  Please don't give me your BS about you not saying their is a conspiracy when you accuse NASA of lying and then post YouTube links to a guy whose opening question is "do you trust the government?".

What possible benefit is there to anyone in lying about the shape of our planet?  

The only benefit to PGW is that such bullshit fills the void in his head.

PGW simply refuses to accept that he knows that Hull exists - it is just a belief and he doesn't know.  He's not willing to accept what other people say, he'll only accept Hull exists if he goes there himself, but he refuses to do that.

3 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

PGW simply refuses to accept that he knows that Hull exists - it is just a belief and he doesn't know.  He's not willing to accept what other people say, he'll only accept Hull exists if he goes there himself, but he refuses to do that.

Can't blame him for not wanting to go to Hull.  Perhaps a nicer part of the world would be more appropriate. 

29 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

"Please don't give me your BS about you not saying their is a conspiracy when you accuse NASA of lying" ............this is the typical assumption of a complete noob, who hasnt even looked into the topic, for discussion. please dont make false accusations about me . provide the proof of your claim or you should apologise. if you can't stick to the subject matter without making up false claims you shouldn't be posting here. it's clearly not part of the scientific method is it.   no need for attacks is there, given the current mf situation. my comment was in relation to the video content and completely relevant. del is meeting normal people on the street and discussing the topic with them. completely normal behaviour in a scientific discussion or as part of that research. 

"What possible benefit is there to anyone in lying about the shape of our planet?" another total noob question, easily answered by doing ten minutes research! or just use your brain and see if you can come up with one of the very well known and obvious reasons given, to your simple, naive, noob question x  

10 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

china whats with the wild presumptions. ill speak for myself if its ok with you?  when have i ever refused to go to hull please! have you been drinkin? x

7 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Can't blame him for not wanting to go to Hull.  Perhaps a nicer part of the world would be more appropriate. 

id go there in a heartbeat, sure they'd have charity shops and buskers and flat earthers. id have a few pints stay in a cheap hotel, meet the locals. be great x

and if you actually watch the celtic park video, some of the people he meets already know about the subject. one says hes a flat earther. another recognised del as he has now got over 10 thousand subscribers on youtube. clearly many people involved in the subject now as it spreads through the net like wildfire. hittin international news status, kyree irving of the nba advocating the research, also freddie flintoff arguing the case for the flat earth perspective. its a really deep thought provoking exercise in coming to understand the world we live in. just do a little bit of research it wont bite you. the balls completely safe anyway isnt it? it'll make you feel good x

On 22/11/2017 at 9:08 AM, quilp said:

Lol. It'll be worth keeping an eye on that.

"I don't believe in science!" he says. Apparently he won't go higher than 10,000ft, not nearly high enough to back up his FE theory. Lower, in fact, than the Rocky Mountains.

The last thing that goes through his head will probably be his arse. 

1511420028556.jpg

Archived