Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

The boy is a fool. No matter what you respond with he is going to refute it purely from an argumentative  point of view. That's what smoking too much of the wrong stuff does to you...:whistling:

who you callin a boy walter. grown man with a family an a trade. spilt more on me boots neil.  this is a scientific discussion so it is not an argument and i make no argument with anyone here. you erroneous fool. maybe you've had too much crack and not enough craic? dont try an pretend you know me and don't try an pretend this subject is about people or their personalities. it's complete logical fallacy. the subject is the size and shape of the whole earth. aka "flat earth" if you dont like the topic or you feel you are unable to add anything of substance, maybe you should jus leave it to the adults who can.  

not one single former teacher of mine nor one single member of my family would ever agree with your false accusations about me. they are the people that know the boy to the man. not clowns like you who pretend.  you certainly display the behaviour of a fool, but i still wouldn't pretend to know you,  in order to then make any kind of rational assessment of your mental capacity.  because that wouldn't be a rational thing to do.

your posts speak volumes about who you are. i stand by all my posts neil.  im not an insecure weakling trying to get the scientific thread, that challenges my beliefs, shut down.  what are you so scared of? people who are doing their own research should come to the same conclusions , that its a big spinnin oblate spheroid. shouldn't they? whirling through the vacum of space? no worries then. when it's all over you can sit happy that you knew all along that what you believe is true! sounds great to me don't know why you are complaning so much?  you should be proud of this new interest in science and the heliocentric model. more and more people are learning. 

crying about it is akin to crying because little children want to count the rings on a tree for themselves. it wouldn't be fun if you were their teacher would it! ."right kids were not counting the tree rings because mr neil already knows how many there are, so there's no point in checking, come on lets all go home! back on the bus!"   

so that's all people are doing neil. just checking. no need to worry mate the ball will be fine, if it's so scientific and rigid.  you are a walter neil, you truly are mate x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone define 'walter'? I know it was something TJ used to write, but I never troubled finding out.  Urban Dictionary seems to define it as:

'A true romantic.Loving, faithful and kindhearted but sexy as hell when he want's to be ! A devoted friend to the end and a very devoted lover also. Sometimes quiet, sometimes the life of the party. He can be soo funny but sometimes it's to hide his pain. 
Very sentimental and if he cares about you then he will do anything for you, maybe even give his life for you. He can be a quiet person at times but don't "F" with those who he loves! 
Sometimes talks about his feelings and has to suffer the consequences. At times transparent, at times can't figure him out but always honest and never cheats on the one that he loves.When he makes up his mind about something, he is in it for good.'

But that seems unduly positive.

Hey y'all!

I have some questions for flat earthers. Just coz I'm interested in how you picture it?

1) what is the diameter of the disk?

2) how thick is the disk (and does it vary possibly from the centre where it's thickest)?

3) is gravity as described in popular physics?

4a) if so, where is the origin of the main gravity field? another disc below us? or a large sphere?  or the disk itself?

4b) if no, what keeps us on the disk?

5) is the edge bounded by land higher than sea level or does water fall off?

6) where are (say) the UK and Australia in relation to the disk. central? near the edge? 

7) does the sun go round the disc at the edge or overhead?

Thx

3 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

who you callin a boy walter. grown man with a family an a trade. spilt more on me boots neil.  this is a scientific discussion so it is not an argument and i make no argument with anyone here. you erroneous fool. maybe you've had too much crack and not enough craic? dont try an pretend you know me and don't try an pretend this subject is about people or their personalities. it's complete logical fallacy. the subject is the size and shape of the whole earth. aka "flat earth" if you dont like the topic or you feel you are unable to add anything of substance, maybe you should jus leave it to the adults who can. 

not one single former teacher of mine nor one single member of my family would ever agree with your false accusations about me. they are the people that know the boy to the man. not clowns like you who pretend.  you certainly display the behaviour of a fool, but i still wouldn't pretend to know you,  in order to then make any kind of rational assessment of your mental capacity.  because that wouldn't be a rational thing to do.

your posts speak volumes about who you are. i stand by all my posts neil.  im not an insecure weakling trying to get the scientific thread, that challenges my beliefs, shut down.  what are you so scared of? people who are doing their own research should come to the same conclusions , that its a big spinnin oblate spheroid. shouldn't they? whirling through the vacum of space? no worries then. when it's all over you can sit happy that you knew all along that what you believe is true! sounds great to me don't know why you are complaning so much?  you should be proud of this new interest in science and the heliocentric model. more and more people are learning.

crying about it is akin to crying because little children want to count the rings on a tree for themselves. it wouldn't be fun if you were their teacher would it! ."right kids were not counting the tree rings because mr neil already knows how many there are, so there's no point in checking, come on lets all go home! back on the bus!" 

so that's all people are doing neil. just checking. no need to worry mate the ball will be fine, if it's so scientific and rigid.  you are a walter neil, you truly are mate x

THIS IS NOT A SCIENTIFIC THREAD.  YOU ARE NOT DOING SCIENCE. THERE IS NOTHING SCIENCY ABOUT YOU.  And you aren't quite as clever as you think you are sunshine, you're just pig headed, there's a difference.  xx

Archived