Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

57 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Paul, what is the main thrust of your argument here?  You've never seen the entirety of the earth therefore you can't commit yourself to agreeing that it is round.  You don't believe for sure it's flat but simply MUST explore this possibility exhaustively via the medium of YouTube video's and the word of Flintoff?

That's almost as ridiculous as believing all that so-called scientific methology that that lunatic ChinaHand keeps posting up!  The bloke's deluded, what with his easily replicable experiments and his tried and tested theories.

Standing on the shoulders of Giants Flntoff!

oh potty mouth lisa.  i haven't got an argument, i'm taking part in the discussion.  you have never seen the whole earth.  so that is your question answered. but don't answer it for me. you are not qualified, clearly.  do you have any proof to provide us with, regarding the shape and size of the whole earth? if you need a reminder of what the thread is about, then try reading the op by gerry. after that click on the next page button at the bottom. that will bring you the next posts that people contributed. if you keep doing that for a while you might actually have something of substance to add.  i'll start you. off here is the op x

• gerrydandridge
  • Regulars
  • team_mf_reg.gif
  • 989 posts

I will probably regret posting this as this is a no go area for even the most die hard tin foil wearing "conspiracy theorists" out there, but I stumbled across a series of short videos on youtube, about the earth not being a globe, this was news to me here in the 21st century.

I watched all 11 short clues as he calls them and the 1 intro (below) with mocking intentions, however my attitude changed somewhat throughout the short films, and as of yet I am unable to debunk these points raised, particularly the moon landings? the GPS in the southern hemisphere is among the "clues", and the antarctic treaty.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU-CF4

•  

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Great. You have seen the light. Job done.

ah but guzzi i never was, it's just that you have such strong faith based beliefs, it lead you to mistakenly believe so.  which then led you to post this ........."Yes,  it struck me as ironic that a flat-earth believer was accusing a rational person of being a Walter Mitty."     

to which i replied  ......"where did that happen guzzi? or are you just making up lies?  if it happened in this thread could you show us exactly which post and by which poster. thanks in advance."

so you were making up lies to somehow try to garner favour for your biased belief system.  i wouldn't call that great. i'd say it's pretty poor form and you should apologise accordingly. hope you can see the light and get the job done. maybe then we could discuss the topic rather than you just erroneously fingering and fumbling your way around in here x

Well, if you're going to insult me it's fair game I guess.  Get yourself to the Vets and get some Spot On flea treatment.  Pop it on the back of your neck.  It should solve at least one of your many, many problems you rat faced, flea ridden, hippy piece of shit.

While you're at it, why not put this fearsomely analytical mind of yours to work and do some of the simple experiments China showed you.

Do these two things for me and I may give you a few tips on how to converse with people without completely alienating yourself and coming across as a weak minded dipshit.

Until then, piss off, I don't want to see you. Now GO!

59 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Happy with that. 

that's an uninformative statement guzzi. all you had to do is read the thread, then you could have read my initial post saying so. it would have save you acting like a complete ignoramus. read the op and subsequent replies. that will get you started. then when i post my first replies, follow from there. that way you can avoid such silly mistakes again. be happy with that have something to be happy about x

Archived