Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Well, if you're going to insult me it's fair game I guess.  Get yourself to the Vets and get some Spot On flea treatment.  Pop it on the back of your neck.  It should solve at least one of your many, many problems you rat faced, flea ridden, hippy piece of shit.

While you're at it, why not put this fearsomely analytical mind of yours to work and do some of the simple experiments China showed you.

Do these two things for me and I may give you a few tips on how to converse with people without completely alienating yourself and coming across as a weak minded dipshit.

Until then, piss off, I don't want to see you. Now GO!

"Well, if you're going to insult me" ....no i have no intention of doing such a thing potty mouth. which anyone who has read my posts would understand. this is a scientific discussion about the true, actual size and shape, of the whole earth that we all live on mate.  so i don't know what you think is fair game in such a discussion? maybe you could elaborate?

i haven't got fleas mate thanks for the concern though.  rat faced? i'll take that as a compliment in the cute sense. thanks. hippie? i'm a manx scouser love an i'm straight up an down like a piece of lumber, not hippie at all. male torso. piece of shit? you're gonna have to elaborate on that one girl.

have you done any of the experiments proposed by china?  i'll do your two things for you if we can come to a reasonable contractual agreement . how much are you offering an our for my services?  surely you don't expect me to take faulty goods (" a few tips")  as payment?  

nb: is it just me or are there some really twisted knickers in here? it's like a twister party for the girls netball team at times! x

12 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

haven't got a clue mate never seen it all. hopefully the scientific irrefutable proof will come from this new age of scientific discovery x

Changes his views faster than anyone I know...:whatever:

17 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

haven't got a clue mate never seen it all. hopefully the scientific irrefutable proof will come from this new age of scientific discovery x

Humans have an incredible ability (unlike lower life forms, particularly cats) of arriving at a proposition given even limited evidence.

As you add evidence, the proposition is either strengthened or discarded.

And we can imply facts (that later turn out to be true) indirectly - meaning directly viewing an object might not be necessary to understand it's shape/weight/volume.

I believe the earth is flat (oops), I mean round based on information I have personally, directly witnessed plus my ability to reason. Plus what I've read.

However, given that you still don't have a proposition at all, then it does indicate that your level of intelligence is, let's say, at the cat end of the spectrum.

Remember that 50% of the population has an IQ below 100 (what are the chances of that?!) And something as ridiculously simple as Pythagora's theorem is literally incomprehensible to a huge proportion of the population.

There is a reasonable likelihood that understanding orbital mechanics is simply beyond your ability?

But thanks.

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Well, if you're going to insult me it's fair game I guess.  Get yourself to the Vets and get some Spot On flea treatment.  Pop it on the back of your neck.  It should solve at least one of your many, many problems you rat faced, flea ridden, hippy piece of shit.

While you're at it, why not put this fearsomely analytical mind of yours to work and do some of the simple experiments China showed you.

Do these two things for me and I may give you a few tips on how to converse with people without completely alienating yourself and coming across as a weak minded dipshit.

Until then, piss off, I don't want to see you. Now GO!

That's the spirit :lol:  ,......... tea down the nose moment .

Thanks  Lisa it's posts like this that make MF  worthwhile:D:flowers:

2 hours ago, Mr Shoe said:

Humans have an incredible ability (unlike lower life forms, particularly cats) of arriving at a proposition given even limited evidence.

As you add evidence, the proposition is either strengthened or discarded.

And we can imply facts (that later turn out to be true) indirectly - meaning directly viewing an object might not be necessary to understand it's shape/weight/volume.

I believe the earth is flat (oops), I mean round based on information I have personally, directly witnessed plus my ability to reason. Plus what I've read.

However, given that you still don't have a proposition at all, then it does indicate that your level of intelligence is, let's say, at the cat end of the spectrum.

Remember that 50% of the population has an IQ below 100 (what are the chances of that?!) And something as ridiculously simple as Pythagora's theorem is literally incomprehensible to a huge proportion of the population.

There is a reasonable likelihood that understanding orbital mechanics is simply beyond your ability?

But thanks.

good for you mate.  as for your shot in the dark  analysis, i would beg to differ. as for your clairvoyant iq tests i'll pass, an you can have that pun as well. 

"Remember that 50% of the population has an IQ below 100".... got your results to prove that? which population did you survey, the walter brigade on manxforums? no wonder the results came out so poorly if so?

"There is a reasonable likelihood that understanding orbital mechanics is simply beyond your ability?".........is that the clairvoyant talkin again or have you done some kind of tests or something scientific like that?  no probs mate ye welcome x

lhisa kneale and past it, bullying is not a part of the scientific method.  it just show emotional instability in an individual.  maybe try an get it out a bit more constructively it might make yous feel better

mybe take part in the online activities and livestreams such as this. you could be on the panel!

14 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

"Remember that 50% of the population has an IQ below 100".... got your results to prove that? which population did you survey, the walter brigade on manxforums? no wonder the results came out so poorly if so?

Seriously?

Archived