Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

"Remember that 50% of the population has an IQ below 100".... got your results to prove that? which population did you survey, the walter brigade on manxforums? no wonder the results came out so poorly if so?

And there you have it.  I withdraw my assessment of deliberate trollery - Hanlon's Razor applies.

8 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Well, if you're going to insult me it's fair game I guess.  Get yourself to the Vets and get some Spot On flea treatment.  Pop it on the back of your neck.  It should solve at least one of your many, many problems you rat faced, flea ridden, hippy piece of shit.

While you're at it, why not put this fearsomely analytical mind of yours to work and do some of the simple experiments China showed you.

Do these two things for me and I may give you a few tips on how to converse with people without completely alienating yourself and coming across as a weak minded dipshit.

Until then, piss off, I don't want to see you. Now GO!

:lol::lol:................................................and :lol:

When did 7.5 miles become the metric for determining if the Earth is flat ? That just seems a random distance - it's less than the distance to the horizon for a start. Seriously, Paul, try posting "evidence" that's not complete fucking rubbish if you want to try to prolong this morbid attention-seeking thread. 

2 hours ago, The Bastard said:

When did 7.5 miles become the metric for determining if the Earth is flat ? That just seems a random distance - it's less than the distance to the horizon for a start. Seriously, Paul, try posting "evidence" that's not complete fucking rubbish if you want to try to prolong this morbid attention-seeking thread. 

i posted an experiment for anyone to look at. that's what science is the bastard. people doing experiments. thought you'd love it? ok then the bastard, how much curvature would you expect to find over a distance of 7.5 miles? over water or land? you choose the bastard. what curvature would you expect and what formula would you be using to calculate said curvature, if any is to be found. have you ever tested and measured the curvature of the earth or water? if so over what distance please? thanks.

this is a scientific thread discussing the shape and size of the whole earth the bastard, as verified in the op by gerry and subsequent posts. if you think science is morbid and discussing it is attention seeking, then what on god's great earth are you doing in here for christ's sakes fella! trolling i suspect x

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

i posted an experiment for anyone to look at. that's what science is the bastard. people doing experiments. thought you'd love it? ok then the bastard, how much curvature would you expect to find over a distance of 7.5 miles? over water or land? you choose the bastard. what curvature would you expect and what formula would you be using to calculate said curvature, if any is to be found. have you ever tested and measured the curvature of the earth or water? if so over what distance please? thanks.

this is a scientific thread discussing the shape and size of the whole earth the bastard, as verified in the op by gerry and subsequent posts. if you think science is morbid and discussing it is attention seeking, then what on god's great earth are you doing in here for christ's sakes fella! trolling i suspect x

Well that water looks pretty curved to me huge-wave-surfing-1.thumb.jpg.1cabd2f2619715490695a63ca5c8dd52.jpg

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

It's not going to be a constant as the earth is not a perfect sphere, it's an oblate spheroid.

Archived