Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Maybe if none of us post on this thread anymore , this fruitloop may just curl up in a ball or just fuck off to face ache. 

Unbefuckingleavable.

i can just picture you now on the picket line outside! silly dilly, scared of science, trying to prevent them discussing it! 

dilli stop trying to bully me. it's not like am in ye house an won't leave or somethin is it! it's a public forum, you top wally.  i am entitled to take part in this thread as you are also. i don't care how stupid your posts are you still have the right to be here. would you bully someone in this manner in public? it's terribly bitter of you, considering it stems from the fact,  that some people do not share your beliefs. grow up mate. no point bein silly all ye spare time. night dilligaf x

On 12/7/2017 at 11:49 AM, paul's got wright said:

pitty you aren't brave enough to enter del's open platform on the matter. love to hear you in there sausages, let me know if ye goin in x

but its in the post from when i responded to you. look sausages thst'd del in the video. he has his own open platform, where anyone can go and discuss the topic

Archived