Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

24 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

but its in the post from when i responded to you. look sausages thst'd del in the video. he has his own open platform, where anyone can go and discuss the topic

Just looks like a youtube video to me.  What happened in your brain that made you think I'm going on that guy's "platform", Walter?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

it is indeed a ytv, highly perceptive of you. i said i'd love to see you on there (if you dare) as it would be great if you did, to watch.  "walter"...stop callin me dilligaf you mitty x

I bet you would love it. Mr Sausages on youtube. So brave. So daring. So handsome...

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

which is ye favourite sausages?

25114973_10156034670053708_2098176516_n.png?oh=e325b7d180f29223786ad50e8ac24c6d&oe=5A2E5FCB

There are two different meanings of the word faith: the scientific version where faith in, say, the Earth being a sphere comes from the overwhelming collection of evidence to warrant that our understanding of the world is accurate verses the religious version where faith in something that is maintained not only in the face of a lack of evidence, but even when confronted with confounding evidence. 

come on china even you can't say nasa's is the best there! dear me.  ......"our understanding of the world"  what kind of exploration to the outer reaches of our earth have you done exactly china? those who have done, may well understand such places. does that include you or not? or do you think opinions trump first hand knowledge? as for your faith in the heliocentric model, with all your assumptions you begin from,  please specify how that is any different to religious faith. i'm intrigued, thanks x

Archived