Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:34 AM, paul's got wright said:

gotta love him. sendin people the shop for pasies for a livin. it's every pasty lovers dream x

What the harry hill are "pasies"

Other than that, you are regurgitating shite...

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

What the harry hill are "pasies"

Other than that, you are regurgitating shite...

let's see how you do at a multiple choice test...........

1. pasies are a football related colloquialism, indicating the sending of a chap, to the nearest mr b's for a pasty

2. the result of an obvious typo, indicated near the end of the sentence by the word "pasty".

3. big scoth fellas from paisley, like del. 

5 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

9 feckin pages this goon has managed to spin you lot out for since I went on holiday...

Put him on block and move on...

i see we have come to an elegant, and scientific, fork in the road, of our shared common senses. that is, a place where the real scientists leave the walter brigade, trolling, whinge bags, behind. the burden of proof always lays with the claimant richard. so we have devised ways of testing the claims made here. and what better than the end to end curvature proposals? people like me will take part of course in the interest of scientific research. will people like you, is the real question?

who really are the trolls and who are genuine?  this will tell you the answer. so if you or any of the other trolls, continue to disrupt this thread what can your complaint be? are you going to maintain that scientific test for the curvature, that you believe must be part of the isle of man, is somehow worth your trolling time as well?  wouldn't it be better for everyone to just get involved and learn something about their beliefs, see if anyone can back up their claims? i think so 

6 hours ago, manxy said:

Whether the earth is flat or not, can we discuss that whichever way you sail or fly, you will end up meeting a large blockade of ice which is full circle?

(I missed this thread) :)

:ermm:

Guy just wants some answers on this video and poses a realistic question although I lost interest with the rest of the video.

Basically, it boils down to the editing of 24 hour videos which 'COULD' prove that the world is round but unfortunately every day had been edited so that a flag in the ground wasn't seen to completely go full circle and have a shadow 24 hours a day.

Note: Two months of the year will be in full daylight 24 hours a day.

Archived