Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:01 AM, manxy said:

Whether the earth is flat or not, can we discuss that whichever way you sail or fly, you will end up meeting a large blockade of ice which is full circle?

(I missed this thread) :)

I've flown around the world more than once and have yet to hit any ice at all. :o

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, manxy said:

Guy just wants some answers on this video and poses a realistic question although I lost interest with the rest of the video.

Basically, it boils down to the editing of 24 hour videos which 'COULD' prove that the world is round but unfortunately every day had been edited so that a flag in the ground wasn't seen to completely go full circle and have a shadow 24 hours a day.

Note: Two months of the year will be in full daylight 24 hours a day.

Another nutter.

The IOM is a big talking point again in the FE world! the latest debates have been all about the pics taken from england, of the island, but claiming to be showing ireland also. from the line of sight of the photographer, there is something resembling land, to the left of derbyhaven. its obvious its derby haven to me coz i know it is, but they are arguing about it. either way the clain is that ireland is visible from england. 

the proof of the pudding is always in the eating. take a look for yourselves. debate 76 is the first showing i think, then 77 is where they really go back and forth on whether the "land" that can be seen, is the iom or ireland. but in debate 78 they really get clear sight of what the photographer is viewing. very interesting to watch, but it would be nice if they didnt talk over each other so much in 77. enjoy. end to end update coming soon x

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

At least it was accurate.

if you think being an illogical walter is a contribution to a scientific thread, then yes, it was an accurately executed, ad hominem, illogical comment. congratulations, troll cookies this week no doubt with that kind of performance x

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

He should consider joining up with that other fruit loop on the halal thread...:thumbsup:

leave him alone neil he's just lonely like you, another flat earth thread troll. absolute walter mitty fantasist who thinks he knows people coz you know their name an what they look like!  why don't ye tell us all about frank bruno an how much you know all about his mental health issues, you bad mitty! x

5 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

if you think being an illogical walter is a contribution to a scientific thread, then yes, it was an accurately executed, ad hominem, illogical comment. congratulations, troll cookies this week no doubt with that kind of performance x

Contribution to a what ???  Get real. 

9 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

leave him alone neil he's just lonely like you, another flat earth thread troll. absolute walter mitty fantasist who thinks he knows people coz you know their name an what they look like!  why don't ye tell us all about frank bruno an how much you know all about his mental health issues, you bad mitty! x

Get your nurse to up your meds son, you are rambling again...

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Get your nurse to up your meds son, you are rambling again...

i haven got a nurse you bad fantasist! who you callin son? you absolute half bat! do you just fantasize about people coz ye know their name neil? what kind of a halfwit trolls a flat earth thread? you obviously, but i suppose my question is, why would anyone troll a flat earth thread? only a fantasist would. think you need a lie down grandad, oh look it's contagious x

Archived