Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bothered about wins, losses, points etc, but I would like it proven that the sun does a full circle around Antartica.

There's obviously a camera in situ as per the video and for me, it would be reasonable proof to see the sun whizz round and create shadows using their flags already positioned, especially in the 24 hour daylight for January and February?

Prove that and thats one less conspiracy theory. Don't or can't prove that with factual evidence, then they open the door to further conspiracy theories or even factual evidence or denial?

Like I said, I've no axe to grind but one way or the other, I'd like to see factual proof - so just do it Antartica, an easy one to resolve !

40 minutes ago, manxy said:

I'm not bothered about wins, losses, points etc, but I would like it proven that the sun does a full circle around Antartica.

There's obviously a camera in situ as per the video and for me, it would be reasonable proof to see the sun whizz round and create shadows using their flags already positioned, especially in the 24 hour daylight for January and February?

Prove that and thats one less conspiracy theory. Don't or can't prove that with factual evidence, then they open the door to further conspiracy theories or even factual evidence or denial?

Like I said, I've no axe to grind but one way or the other, I'd like to see factual proof - so just do it Antartica, an easy one to resolve !

How many people actually think that the sun goes around us ???????????

There are multiple star trails and time lapses which show the fact that the sun and stars rotate around the southern pole as well as the northern one.

star-trails-icecube-575x280.png

CullisPatrick_SouthPole-2.jpg

SunRun_.jpg

The only response flat earthers have to this is to whine about fakes.  But astronomical charts work all over the world and can be used any day by anyone.  All based on spherical geometry. (PGW could read p80 it might help him understand the laser experiments - or he could read this  or this , there are a lot better attempts at doing science than just flat earthers around.)

1 minute ago, Chinahand said:

There are multiple star trails and time lapses which show the fact that the sun and stars rotate around the southern pole as well as the northern one.

star-trails-icecube-575x280.png

CullisPatrick_SouthPole-2.jpg

SunRun_.jpg

The only response flat earthers have to this is to whine about fakes.  But astronomical charts work all over the world and can be used any day by anyone.  All based on spherical geometry. (PGW could read p80 it might help him understand the laser experiments - or he could read this  or this , there are a lot better attempts at doing science than just flat earthers around.)

There was me thinking that we rotated and orbited the sun. !Have I been wrong for 60 years ?

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

How many people actually think that the sun goes around us ???????????

Most of the Roman Catholic Church until really quite recently. An observation that is illuminating about the Roman Catholic Church, not astro physics.

2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

There was me thinking that we rotated and orbited the sun. !Have I been wrong for 60 years ?

Ha ha ... just showing what it looks like - flat earthers can't deal with the Southern Cross and the fact the stars (appear) to rotate around it as well as polaris.  Sad people, really sad people. 

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:55 PM, paul's got wright said:

here comes neil, flat earth's self perpetuating troll, with the snore juice! .neil down. half man, half troll, complete fantasist x

I don't need to add anything. You are more than capable of showing us all how stupid you are... No assistance required.

Archived