Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

10 hours ago, manxy said:

All I see is that NASA are continuously caught lying these days and as mentioned above, they might have a jolly good reason to do so, but there has to be a better way than resorting to falsehoods as this only leads to mistrust and how confrontations occur.

Nasa, "continuously caught lying," really? Any chance you might elaborate on the "falsehoods" which cause "confrontation" and "mistrust" just so we know what you're talking about..?

Are you pgw's mum? 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, manxy said:

All I see is that NASA are continuously caught lying these day

What about? The level of polarised photons in the cosmic background radiation? The out gassing of multilayer super-insulation in medium vacuum applications? The low temperature thermal properties of rohacell 51. NASA is an incredible scientific & engineering resource which has advanced and communicated knowledge of the Earth, cosmos and techniques for observing them. 

I use NASA papers almost daily in my work. They produce publicly available peer reviewed work on a par with the best scientific institutions in the world. 

Where did you learn of lying Manxy?  YouTube by any chance?

Shakes head. 

I suppose this nonsense will never go away until we have Earth based telescopy of such power and definition that the Moon landing sites can readily be seen by everyone. In the meantime mischievous authors and commentators will continue to make careers out of fleecing the gullible.

There's been a mix-up...Manxy is referring to the Norwegian Association of Shed Architects who are currently claiming to have designed the famous shed owned by Godred Crovan located at the foot of Sky Hill where he stored all his weapons. This is indeed a lie. Archaeological evidence has proved beyond doubt that King Orry's shed was designed by Kjartan Ragnarsson the famous Manx Norse shed designer. Remains of his workshop have been found beneath Jurby airfield. Due to his speed of working he was know as "Go Kjartan".

Other NASAs of interest to Manxy are Numbnuts And Stupid Arses, an association for people posting bollocks on internet forums and No-one Actually Seems Agitated, an association for people ignoring bollocks posted on internet forums.

7 hours ago, quilp said:

Nasa, "continuously caught lying," really? Any chance you might elaborate on the "falsehoods" which cause "confrontation" and "mistrust" just so we know what you're talking about..?

Are you pgw's mum? 

Do you all remember this post from 2015, http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/58796-flat-earth/&do=findComment&comment=1031467

Basically I saved the image from NASAs  BBCs website and changed a few settings in photoshop, this seemed to reveal that the moon was a rectangle image pasted onto the image of the earth...If I recall correctly a short time later the image was replaced by NASA so this could no longer be seen when changing the properties, would this count as a falsehood which may cause a little mistrust?

12 hours ago, woolley said:

I suppose this nonsense will never go away until we have Earth based telescopy of such power and definition that the Moon landing sites can readily be seen by everyone. In the meantime mischievous authors and commentators will continue to make careers out of fleecing the gullible.

It’ll never go away as long as people keep responding to this thread...

13 hours ago, Chinahand said:

What about? The level of polarised photons in the cosmic background radiation? The out gassing of multilayer super-insulation in medium vacuum applications? The low temperature thermal properties of rohacell 51. NASA is an incredible scientific & engineering resource which has advanced and communicated knowledge of the Earth, cosmos and techniques for observing them. 

I use NASA papers almost daily in my work. They produce publicly available peer reviewed work on a par with the best scientific institutions in the world. 

Where did you learn of lying Manxy?  YouTube by any chance?

Shakes head. 

Where did you get your information from - NASA?

The organisation which spends trillions of dollars on lying to the public? 

Do you accept that they use CGI and have made videos which have found that they are lying? 

13 hours ago, quilp said:

Are you pgw's mum? 

And because you do not believe and might never ever because of following your personal beliefs of trusting an organisation that constantly misleads people  - You resort to cheap jibes and attempting to twist the conversation away from the subject matter? 

13 hours ago, Uhtred said:

There's been a mix-up...Manxy is referring to the Norwegian Association of Shed Architects who are currently claiming to have designed the famous shed owned by Godred Crovan located at the foot of Sky Hill where he stored all his weapons. This is indeed a lie. Archaeological evidence has proved beyond doubt that King Orry's shed was designed by Kjartan Ragnarsson the famous Manx Norse shed designer. Remains of his workshop have been found beneath Jurby airfield. Due to his speed of working he was know as "Go Kjartan".

Other NASAs of interest to Manxy are Numbnuts And Stupid Arses, an association for people posting bollocks on internet forums and No-one Actually Seems Agitated, an association for people ignoring bollocks posted on internet forums.

Funny to a point but unfortunately follows the typical pattern of ridicule on whoever challenges an area which they have not personally looked into apart from reading specific information from Government departments or even not at all. Just because its in black and white, wrote in an encyclopaedia or seen on a web page, does not mean its correct as new information and disclosures occur on a daily basis.

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

Manxy, why would millions of people be in on a conspiracy to stop the rest of the world finding out we live on a flat earth? What purpose does it serve? Who stands to gain from it all?

DQmQ4n5AJSLdLFSB4GBTBheLp9VQ4CbH5mxMJYDmfB44iYs.jpeg

Why have a battle in Antartica? Operation Highjump?

Archived